You've been my cuck for some time now, but I think you've gotten rather complacent in your position. You just wait around for me to bring home some guy to fuck, then get to enjoy his leftovers. Well, I think you need an added dose of humiliation. I think you should be the one who goes out and finds studs for me to s***p with. Why should I waste a Saturday night trying to find the right guy? No.. you're going to have to explain to guy after guy that your beautiful wife needs to be sexually pleasured and that you're too small to do it. You'll have to show him a sexy video of me because he'd never believe you. Of course, you'll have to check and make sure their cocks are appropriately sized for me. You might have to suck his cock in the bathroom just to be sure. I'll make this assignment a little more dire. If you don't find a stud that makes me cum at least three times, you're going back into chastity for 3 months! Video includes: female domination, cuckolding, humiliation, chastity, tease and denial, slave training

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4910kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 305.7 MB