Video language: English

Annie is a 33 year old housewife with some massive 38H titties and a really pretty pink shitter, if I might add. Hehehehe She and her husband are just starting to dabble a little in the lifestyle and for starters he wanted to drop her off to do a video and come back and fill him in on the dirty details. She's 5'1 and about 180 pounds. A totally adorable curvy, very womanly kind of build. Mmmmm MMMM. They wrote one day and metioned all her many talents anally and the next thing I knew I found myself in Austin knee deep in some of the best ass this side of the mexican border. :-) She just almost managed to get a full 9 inches of dick all the way in her throat at one point in this thing, too. After a lenghty ass drilling Annie get her face covered in cum to end the flick. Not only will this video provide her hubby with some good nasty buttfucking action to watch. But she loves the thought of men from all over the world blasting their balls watching her take this mind boggling butt fucking.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 46:30
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 675.1 MB