Release Year: 2016
Studio: Futilestruggles
Cast: Summer
Genres: BDSM, bondage, capture
Video language: English

Summer has been Dr. Cupcakes captive for a while now and she knows better than to defy or question him, but that doesn't mean she is happy about being there. She waits patiently encased in pantyhose, and taped to a chair. He gropes and manhandles his captive for a bit before walking off. When he returns he has gag material with him. Summer is brutally cleave gagged with a full roll of vetwrap and then yellow tape is added, making it excruciatingly tight! He then starts adding more tape to her body and the chair. After a while her gag is removed, but that's just so he can try out another. A big red squishy ball is shoved in her mouth and then clear tape is wrapped around her head to make sure it stays. He continues adding more tape to her body. He then wraps more vetwrap over the squishy ball and clear tape gag. More tape is added to her body, before her gag is removed. He gropes her a bit more as she stretches her sore jaw. A huge white sock shoved in her mouth this time. Black tape is wrapped around her head this time. Dr. Cupcakes now continues tightly wrapping Summer's body with more and more tape. At the end of Part 1 he removes her gag. This is where Part 1 ends. NOTES: I would have posted this clip a long time ago as it is a very good tape bondage clip, but unfortunately, I lost the gag camera footage for part 1, so there are really no good gag shots in part 1. This was disappointing and depressing, so I put it on the back burner until now.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 603.6 MB