Release Year: 2016
Video language: English

I Went Over To Get My Car Part That I Was Waiting For A Couple Weeks. I Showed Up, And There Was No One There But The Girl That Can Only Tell Me That My Part Didn'T Arrive Yet. I Wasn'T Going To Yell At Evey, But I Was Stern With My Conversation Until I Found Out She Wasn'T Even Getting Paid. I Was Surprised And Asked Her How She Was Paying Her Bills. She Fumbled Her Words For A Little Bit And Then She Dropped The Fact That She Was A Stripper At Night. I Didn'T Understand Why She Would Work At This Shop That Wasn'T Paying Her At The Moment If She Was Stripping, But I Had To Move On And See What I Could Get Her To Do. I Popped Her The Question Since Nobody Was Around If I Could Get A Dance. She Agreed To One Hundred For A Dance, Which Is Crazy, But I Wasn'T In A Strip Club. She Never Did Give Me A Dance. Because When I Got Her Haked, I Felt Her Soaked Pussy. I Asked Her To Suck My Dick For Extra, But She Preferred To Get Fucked. We Agree On Another Price. I Guess The Money Made Her Forget She Didn'T Want To Suck My Dick Because She Took My Cock In Both Hands And Fed Herself. I Buried My Cock In Her From Behind And Just Loved The Way Her Lips Wrapped Around It. Her Tight Young Dance Body Was Great To Fuck On A Rainy Day. We Went At It For A While Which Makes Me Glad The Guys Working There Were Slacking So Bad Because They Never Showed Up. I Left Without My Part After I Put My Man Grease On Her Face, In Hopes When I Come Back I Can Fuck Her Again.

Format: mp4
Duration: 42:17
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 3420kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.0 GB