Genres: Bondage, Fetish, Pantyhose, Nylon, Toys, Boots, Latex

It was nearing the end of the day and I thought it was time for Angela to have a bit of fun. I pulled out my favorite red latex shirt (I do love this thing), had her add a shiny pair of nylons and a gorgeous pair of boots I bought from Fabulously fetish. Once she was all dolled up, she was basically feelin' it. I guess for all the great modeling Angela does, she really doens't get much opportunity to really dress up this much... and she love it.
I pulled out a bench and had her struggle a bit before letting her really get into it. In this case that meant introducing her to the vibe pyramid concept I came up with a little while ago. I honestly just thought it would be cool if Angela could just slide around and get herself off, and it was quite entertaining, but who was I kidding - bondage is about letting go of control and Angela just had too much of it.
So I tied it to her and then set it (and her) off into space. She agreed later that it was much better tied up - even though it was torturous at times... I hope you enjoy it as much as she did.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 664.8 MB