Thread: [bangbrosnetwork] MILF Lessons Episode: “After School Sex Counseli”  

Images

[bangbrosnetwork] MILF Lessons Episode: “After School Sex Counseli”

MILF Lessons Episode: “After School Sex Counseli”

Description
    So I had to stay after school today...again. This time the teacher said it was because I don't pay attention enough in class and that I'm disruptive and rude. She actually wanted to find a solution to help me resolve my lack of discipline situation. (Like I need the focus)I told her I couldn't focus because well all I can see in front of my face are her lovely tits and her luscious round ass. I told her about all my random hard ons and the fact that watching her drives me absolutely nuts. She listened intently dispite my rampant and obscene discripitons of wanting to see her naked and plowing her on her desk. What surprised me was that she enjoyed the whole discussion it aroused her to the point that when i actually stopped talking she only replied with, "Come Fuck me." I couldn't believe what I just heard my heart began racing and i instantly began to feel my adrenaline pumping. Like a machine programed to do her bidding I got up and squeezed her breast together. I massaged her nipples with my tounge and she stroked my cock and unzipped my pants. She gave me the best blow job I've ever received in my student career. She was a giver she loved to suck and she taught me how good she is at putting condoms on with her mouth. I was static in that i was paralyzed my her love craft and i was her puppet to be had any way she chose. We fucked on the desk and i Fucked her hard and I fucked her slow in different repetitions. She was wet and i felt my motor go into fourth gear. We then fucked on her chair and on the carpet, both of us not even feeling the carpet burn as we amassed huge amounts of friction towards her back. When I erupted it was a fierce explosion of white all over her face. In the end we both learned something...Fucking in school is so fucking cool.

Trailer:
    https://bangbros.com/t1/pps=bbonet/fr...os/ml3716.html

Links:
    https://rapidshare.com/files/57014872...part1.rar.html
    https://rapidshare.com/files/57014765...part2.rar.html

if YOU like it please click "Thank You"

Sponsor
    Images
    Great video dude. do you know her name?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RattleSnake View Post
    Great video dude. do you know her name?