Genres: Glamour, Blowjob
Video language: English

When it's just you and I, it's not always about words. Sometimes, our bodies just take over. Glances and smiles say more than our voices are capable of doing, and sometimes a simple exchange of looks is enough to start something sexy and beautiful together. My mouth is longing for your cock, almost salivating at the site. You're so perfectly hard and ready for my lips, pressed up against the as I gaze into your eyes.

I like getting coy with you, pausing and shifting and switching sensations so that you never get too comfortableā€¦ I don't want you to go thinking that you're going to be expecting something with me. I want these blowjobs to be unique. Sometimes you take over, then I take back control. It's ever-changing and always new. Your cock never changes, though. It's always as hard as ever, begging for the warm, wet depths within me.

When I know that you're close to coming, my eyes start to please with you. You look down at me, my red hair off-setting my pretty pink blouse and simple feathered earrings brushing against my neckā€¦ It's a sight you just can't resist. You begin to come for me. I thought it'd be in my mouth, but it ended up all over my face. All over. The silence is broken. We giggle and talk in a funny, sweet way. All sex should be so lovely, intimate and contrasting.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 5:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6753kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 253.2 MB