Release Year: 2015
Cast: Goddess Amihra
Genres: Amateur, Home Made, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship And Lick
Video language: English

As a little, so I went to sleep, my woman reading me stories about brave knights, fleeing from the evil dragons and dark wizards - beautiful, noble and chaste virgins. On the good-natured "Ivan the Fool", finding their happiness in life only through the dedication and initiative of their prospective brides: Vassilis-Al?nushek of all stripes, and princess-frog into the bargain. When I had a wife, she has decided to maintain the glorious traditions of my woman and random for fun, I decided to read bedtime stories for one of her beloved husband. After all husbands to wives in their own way - the . I do not remember the name of this "fabulous masterpiece", but that's the legend of this most fairy tales from the lips of his wife, which she chose "from baldy", I ended my hysterical laughter, literally on the accession, which began: "Once upon a peasant named Talbot, He had a wife and two sons. "
It spoiled the extent of their debauchery, under the influence has grown and the "humanity" of the world, I understood it in their own way, and not a little) The tale of the wife, of course - the very nature ordered, but damn - the sons of the what for and why)? ))))
My wife really wanted me to sleep, because tomorrow we have to get up for work. And let her naive and original way of deep sleep was a fiasco, it was even more original in methods lulling. This method is perfectly demonstrate the girl watching the video. Perhaps she, too, read her boyfriend funny tale), at least after such treatment from his ladylove, my laughter stopped, and I soon fell asleep and blissfully until the morning)
P.S. The tale is called "happy old age"

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11688kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 686.7 MB