Farm Girl

Story by Miranda Morgan

Jessica shrugged her shoulders sadly as the last farm on her list was crossed off and she stood alone alongside the country dirt road in the middle of nowhere. She was brought up on a farm her whole life raised by her adopted grandfather only to have her dreams shattered when he passed away and willed his farm to his greedy true blood son who auctioned it away for city development. She had just turned eighteen and wanted nothing to do the twisted city life. So she had spent the whole day driving across the county line trying to find a farm that would take her in as a farmhand but they all laughed at the thought of a girl doing a man’s work. Guess I’m doomed for the city she thought as she saw a large tractor come chugging down the road towards her pulling a hay wagon stacked with hay bales and a crew full of workers sitting on top of them.
Big Amos eyed the jaw dropping beautiful girl standing by the dirt road as he felt his fellow black farmhands slap his huge back.
They yelled at him “Hey Big Amos you see that busty blonde girl!”
Big Amos just nodded and stared lustfully at the girl while a giant python unfolded in his jean pants. Big Amos was built bigger than a bull with thick massive farm muscles ripping all over his body and pressing tightly against his smooth black skin. All the black men hooted and hollered as the tractor driver purposely slowed down so they could all take in the sight of the breathtaking beauty.
Jessica stood there in her cowboy boots and high cut daisy dukes showing off her long luscious silky smooth white legs and incredible bubble butt. Her amazing full natural bouncy G sized breasts pressed tightly against her tiny pink knotted top that didn’t leave much to the imagination. She shyly waved at the black men embarrassed at their cat calls as her baby blue eyes gleamed and her long blonde hair swayed against the breeze flowing around her goddess face as she faked a smile then bit softly at her full luscious lips watching the tractor pull into an adjacent farm that she had purposely left off her list.
I hate stupid niggers she thought to herself and she hopped onto her quad bike and drove down the long dirt lane behind the hay wagon full of black men. As she passed under the cringe worthy farm gate that had twisted iron formed to present the farm’s godforsaken name; BLACK BRED FARMS she deliberated to herself, well if I want to stay a farm girl I guess I’m gonna have to do this she fussed hopping back off her quad bike in front of all the large black men. Her big breasts jiggled around wildly as her hips shimmed from side to side as she approached the largest of the men who she presumed was in charge. One of the black men cussed and smacked his own black face in disbelief at the sight of her stunning form. She stood just a little over 5 feet tall and from her full bountiful 28G bust, tiny 25 inch waist, and sexy 37 inch hips flowed a seductive spell that had every black man losing his mind in pure fuck lust.
Jessica was taken aback seeing the eight foot mammoth young black mega bull who stood a seemingly eight foot tall with more rippling muscles than a gorilla. She stood wide eyed looking up at him as Big Amos stood in front of her like a wild animal drooling and panting with sweat running down his body as his gigantic python thrashed around in his jeans while he stared down into her deep full cleavage busting out of her pink top. Big Amos was nothing but a foul thinking crazed black animal of a man and he longed to squeeze Jessica’s big full soft porcelain white soft bouncy breasts and he reached out to grab her ample bosom shaking in hungry rage. Jessica felt an overwhelming pang of fear rise up in her stomach as she watched a burly balding older large black man jump in front of Big Amos smacking his huge evil hands away.
“Ah don’t pay no attention to Big Amos there…..Hi there sweet honey I’m Jed Black. Owner of Black Bred Farms. What can we do for you?” the old man said with a devilish glint in his eye.
Jessica caught her breath and mustered out the words her mind was screaming at her not to say, “ Hi I’m Jessica…….well I would like to work here for you and live on your nice farm Sir. If you’ll be so kind as to have me Sir.”
She gave her best full teethed Miss America smile and arched her back doing her best cock tease pose she had worked on all week pressing her big boobs out even more and jutting out her bubble butt ass checks for all the men to feast their eyes on. Jessica was known as the biggest cock tease in the whole county being an obnoxious flirty girl who was as brash as she was buxom and she was still a young virgin tighter than the balling wire that wound it’s way tightly around the bales of hay.
Jed smiled and put his arm around Jessica’s sexy waist walking her to the barn as all the men grabbed anxiously at their giant shafts in wild jealousy, “Well sweet honey we would be happy to have you black bred I mean have you here on black bred farms.” – Jessica eyed the old man nervously as he eagerly ran his gnarly black arm around her little cute bare belly and squeezing her tighter against him while sliding his hand slow and steady pressing up beneath her big breasts.
He continued walking her into the horse barn and closing the door behind them as the setting sun cast an eerie glow through the barn board doors, “But first you gotta prove that you are up for the job sweet honey. Now you can start here by spreading out this straw in the stall for my horse Petey.
The large black horse Petey who was tied to a barn pole greeted Jessica with an evil omen of what was about to come as she put her hand up to her mouth watching his giant black horse shaft slide out pulsing erect at the sight of her.
Jed laughed and patted Jessica on butt, “Well look even horses think you are a sweet honey.”
Jessica scowled at Jed disgusted , picked up the pitchfork, and started to toss the new straw into the stall. Jed watched the young girl’s big breasts bobble around in her tight top almost spilling out for him to feast his eyes on as she started to work. Jed’s large black cock stiffened even more to see Jessica’s bubble butt ass checks peaking out at his from under her daisy dukes as she bent over again and again.
Jessica furrowed her brow and tried to ignore the dirty old burly black man watching her and turned her back to him and tried to focus on her victory of finally finding a farm to work and live on. She was confident she could prove herself a worthy farmhand and she could tell the owner wanted her. She would rather die than live in a filthy city she told herself as she turned around to heave another bundle of straw as her pitchfork and jaw dropped and she stood stunned looking at the dirty old black man. Jed stood stark naked in front of her from the waist down and she gasped seeing his giant black cock arching up in the air towards her wet pink lips that started to quiver as her eyes filled with tears. Though he was an older man he was still more than twice her size, built like a burly horse, and seemed meaner than a snake.
Jed corralled Jessica back into the straw filled horse stall and eyed her with bad intentions, “Now here is your next job sweet honey. You suck this black cock dry and you can spend the night. Do it real good every night and you can live and work here for long as you like.”
Jessica was shocked and started to cry as the dirty old man reached out to touch her face, “Oh no now don’t cry sweet honey.”
Jessica smacked his hand away and then smacked Jed hard across his dirty black face and tried to run but Jed grabbed her by the arm and tossed in back into the pile of fresh straw. “Now sweet honey you are being a bad girl. Hitting the farm owner like that….Well I think I’ll have to tell my big black farm hands outside that we got a bad girl in here who needs a good whoopin’. Better open that sweet honey mouth of yours.”
Jessica stared up at him with her baby blue eyes as tears streamed down her innocent young face, “No…I won’t do it. Get away from me.”
Jed shrugged starting to walk away slowly, “Have it your way I’ll let my men in here to give you some punishment.”
Jessica’s heart raced, “Wait!”
Jed charged into the stall and grabbed the girl by her beautiful face, “You listen to me real closely sweet honey. Those men out there will tear your sweet honey pot apart if they get ahold of you. Some of em’ are even more hung than me.” – Jessica looked down at his huge throbbing black cock and shuddered finding that hard to believe as hung as he was….
“Holy Hell God help you if Big Amos ever got hold of you. And the only thing that’s gonna keep you safe while you are here on this farm is me. So start sucking bitch.”
Jessica had never sucked a cock in her life let alone a nigger’s cock and she wanted to throw up thinking about how sick this all was. She sat there in tears staring in awe at the old man’s huge shaft having this frightening moment of truth flash before her eyes. Either I suck this this dirty old nigger’s cock or I have to become a filthy city girl.
Jed glared at her, “So you gonna be a good farm girl or not?” – the words echoed in Jessica’s mind. A farm girl….It’s what she had always been and had always yearned to stay in her heart forever. The farmland was like a sacred secret lover to her and she felt she would surely die of a broken heart without it. The smell of the green grass pastures, the sight of the tall corn stalks and the wheat fields dancing in the wind, and the feel of fertile dirt in her hands………It wasn’t just a part of her……it was show who she was.
Jessica felt a rush of pride rise up within her and she stared up defiantly at the dirty black man as her baby blue eyes flowed with tears, “I am a farm girl you dirty nigger.” she said taking his heavy black cock in her trembling hands and putting it up to her trembling lips opening as wide as she could but barely getting the tip of it in as she could taste his sticky precum leaking all down the sides of her mouth and down her big breasts. She licked at his huge black mushroom head as the pre cum flowed steadily into her mouth and she gaged at the vile slimy thick taste of it.
Jed grabbed her pretty head and shoved his cock into her mouth so hard her eyes bulged and her stomach heaved as she felt him thrust his way down her tight little throat, “Here I’ll help you take this nigger cock since you are gonna be my sexy little white bitch from now on”
Jessica struggled harshly and pounded her fists against his big black thighs gurgling and gasping as she swallowed hard trying to breathe through her nose the best she could.
He pulled out still keeping his head pinned against the back of her throat just enough so she could suck in lungful of air and as she was sucking wildly and gargling with spit and precum bubbling out of her sweet mouth Jed firmly grabbed a handful of her blond hair and jerked her down onto his cock forcing his throbbing shaft down her throat and hollering as she felt her sweet lips sucking all down his shaft.
So far she could only take him halfway in but she fought hard to bring him to climax as she jacked off his thick big black cock with both hands and ran her tounge all up and down his shaft as she bobbed her head up and down matching his hard fuck thrusts down her throat.
Jessica looked up at him frustratingly with tearful anxiousness trying to get him to unload his black seed but wanted to time it right so that she wouldn’t have to swallow it.

Jed grabbed her head tighter and hollered in fiece ecstasy feeling the young blue eyed blond busty beauty’s sweet mouth and throat stretch tightly around his black cock sucking it and milking it for all she was worth. Still pulling at her hair hard he reached down and grabbed at her big tits with his other hand and kneaded them aggressively twisting her taunt nipples through the thin pink top that covered them.
As the dirty old man face fucked the buxom young teenager her gasps and gargles echoed through the barn and out of the corner of Jessica’s eye she noticed two giant dilated pupils in the middle of big white fearsome eyes peeping at her between the boards behind Jed. Jessica blinked wildly and gasped even harder in embarrassment seeing Big Amos pressed against the boards watching her give a deep throat blow job to the dirty old man. As Jed quickenedd his pace fucking the throat of his new young bitch harder Jessica felt shivers run down her spine watching Big Amos hump against their stall pressed hard against the boards and she could see what looked like a tree throbbing inside his jean overalls as he humped and bucked it against the boards. Jessica had hoped that Jed would take notice and stop this sickening perverted display of her sexuality to another black man watching but all Jed could think of was pummeling Jessica’s sweet mouth working to force his cock down into her stomach. As he grabbed Jessica’s big boobs tighter she could feel his black shaft stiffen, flex, and pulse madly in her throat and she pressed against him with all her strength sensing his impending climax watching his huge black ball sacks sway and smack her chin as he was able to force it just a little over halfway down her throat. Managing to time Jed’s thrusts Jessica was able to press him away and jerk her head back just enough so the thick black cock popped out of her throat. Jessica sucked in big lung fulls of air and tried in vain to pull her mouth off his throbbing cock.
“No bitch you better do the job right! Swallow my black seed you fucking bitch!” Jed grabbed Jessica’s pretty head in both hands and crammed as much of his massively erect pulsing black shaft down her throat and she felt his cock erupt and loads of thick creamy black seed fill her stomach and bubble up to her mouth and she wretched and thrashed in his tight grasp tasting his vile semen while he force fucked her mouth demanding that she swallow it all down.
Jessica gulped and gulped and gulped down even more of the dirty old black man’s ever flowing thick creamy slimy semen that poured down into her stomach and bubbled out to the sides of her overstretched mouth and she cried heaving and bucking stuck on his cock trying to swallow it all down. Even more revolting was the sight of Big Amos was still humping against the boards furiously and she could see that he too had erupted a massive explosion of black seed all down his britches that were soaking wet from the bottom of his chest all dripping all the way down his huge legs leaving a large damp sticky wet stain that could be seen through his jean overalls that was so watery it was as if a fire hose went off in his overalls.
Jed gave Jessica a few more angry fuck thrusts down her quivering throat being sure his young busty bitch milked his cock dry and sucked it all down then he grabbed her head even tighter and had to push her away hard to slide his black shaft out that was wedged down her throat slowly out. With a loud plop Jed’s cock slid out of Jessica’s throat and then out of her mouth and she fell down into the straw sucking for air and clutching her stomach that was churning with loads of black seed.
“Since you were a good farm girl this evening I’ll let you sleep here in this fresh straw tonight.” Jed said sliding in a bucket of water and a bucket of oats into the stall. Then he put on his jeans and walked out of the barn and after he slammed the barn door shut she heard him lock it.
Jessica whimpered and cried in the straw breathing deeply laying in a fetal position. She felt her eyes grow tired and her body grow cold as she watched the sun set through the barn boards and she fell asleep exhausted…………

………..to be continued……

FARM GIRL PART TWO

……………..After sleeping a few hours Jessica awoke suddenly to the sound of the barn door being unlocked and being slowly opened with a long screetchy sound. Then she heard the door close and lock. Fearfully Jessica sat up and looked around in the moonlight watching a giant towering figure walking towards her cast an eerie dark shadow down on her that grew larger as it got closer. Jessica scurried into the corner and put her head down between her silky legs in huddling in fear. Slowly she looked up and felt the evil presence of Big Amos. The giant of a black man glared at her intently with drool running down his foul mouth as his enormous muscles glistened with smelly sweat and she could see his mammoth python starting to thrash around in his overalls. Jessica burred her head between her thighs and clasped her trembling hands together tightly praying that this vile nightmare would end. She could hear the big black beast panting lustfully for her as his heavy loud foot steeps grew ever closer to her and she shivered feeling tiny sharp goose bumps rise up all down her back all the way down her shaking legs. The closer Big Amos got to Jessica the more her heart raced and she felt like she couldn’t breathe. She could sense that he was only inches away from her now and she braced for what was about to come. She could feel the big black beast’s deep angry evil sexual lust for her that oozed from his vile presence like slime from a slug and it made her blood run cold and chilled her to the bone. Smelling his smelly black breath and feeling his deep breathy pants blow against her legs and face she screamed out in utter terror.
“AAAahahaahahha!!!! I can’t take this! Please just leave me alone!” Jessica cried out as Big Amos pounced on her like a wild vicious lion onto fresh meat and all she could do was hear herself scream endlessly as he slammed her down into the stall ripping open her tight pink top and licking all down her neck and breasts grabbing her bubble butt ass hard and sucking angrily onto her taunt cold nipples so hard he sucked part of her breasts into his giant mouth. He flung her around like a rag doll in the straw as she struggled to get away in vain being completely helpless to this black beast that seemed ten times the size of her. Then as he forced his mouth onto hers Jessica gluttered out a blood curling scream that was gargled and silenced as he jammed and licked his tounge down the poor girls throat. He kissed her wild crazed lustful passion and ripped off Jessica’s daisy dukes as if they were tissue paper then tore off her panties with one swipe of his giant hand.
Then with a loud crack a baseball bat slammed into Amos’s huge back. The black beast whipped around and punched Jed Black hard into his chest launching him backwards. But Jed was a powerful black man himself and punched Amos squarely in the jaw. At that moment a couple burly farm hands ran into the barn and Jed commanded them, “Get Amos out of here! Now!”
As the men tried to grab ahold of Amos he pushed them away and barreled out of the barn fuming with madness into the night. Jed picked up Jessica like a bundle of hay and tossed her over his shoulder as he quickly walked out of the barn and into his farmhouse.
Jessica was bare naked and still in shock and she clung to Jed crying as he carried her upstairs and into his bedroom’s adjacent bathroom.
“Let’s get you cleaned up sweet honey.”, Jed said turning on the bath faucet letting the warm water start to fill the tub and helping Jessica get in.
Jessica looked up at Jed innocently, “You…..You saved my life. He could have killed you.”
Jed couldn’t take his eyes off Jessica’s big full amazing bare breasts and naked body, “Well I……I wasn’t gonna let anyone hurt you sweet honey.”
Jessica started shaking still looking up in almost a lovingly way at Jed’s face, “ I thought I was going to die he was so strong…”
Jed could sense that the young girl was in a vulnerable state of shock and he was going to take advantage of it. “Well now sweet honey you just relax now and I’ll give you a bath.”
Jessica watched as Jed took off his clothes and then eyed his giant black cock that was hard and throbbing with intensity. Then she looked up at his old weathered face…..She thought to herself that she actually found him to be such a handsome man even though he was older and black.
Jessica then quickly shook her head and crossed her arms embarrassingly over her big breasts that were now partially covered in flowing bath water . “Uh wait no. I think I’ll be fine by myself you can just wait outside okay.”
Jed was now naked too and got into the tub pulling Jessica up to sit on his lap as his giant black throbbing cock flopped and poked against her thigh and then sprang up between her legs arching up in between her wet soft breasts as she sat between his huge black legs and felt his big black hands caress her shoulders.
“Uh Jed this really isn’t comfortable and um if you haven’t noticed you are hard.” Jessica said feeling his pulse through his cock that was aching between her big breasts.”
Jed was overcome with lust for Jessica and it took all his power not to take her and breed her right then and there in the tub. “Well now Jessica you just have that effect on a man.”
Jessica nervously looked down at Jed’s giant cock that seemed to grow even bigger than it was when she had sucked it. “You’re such a dirty old man.”
Jed reached around Jessica and started fondling her big luscious soft boobs in his hands and she started to giggle and said, “Don’t touch me like that.”
Jed started to lick her neck, “But you are laughing sweet honey. I think you like it.”
Jessica tried to shrug him away in vain, “Yes because it tickles stupid.”
Jed started to grind his cock up and down in front of her pussy lips that were pressing against the base of his giant erect black shaft and then reached down with one hand and started fingering her clit while massaging her breast with his other hand as he kissed her softly on her neck.

Jessica let out a soft moan of pleasure and took in a deep breath, “Stop it.”
Jed kept rubbing her clit and thrusting his cock up and down sliding it slowly against her trembling wet stomach and up between her wet breasts.
Jessica felt wild new sensations within her body that she had never before experienced and she let out another long pleasurable moan. “Oh Jed…..Oh Jed….”
Jed tried to slide a finger into her wet tight pussy and couldn’t fit it inside her more than a couple of inches and his cock became engorged with lust blood when he could sense that she was as tight as a pure virgin as he whispered in her ear. “Jessica I need to be inside you.”
Jessica started to grind against Jed’s cock and grabbed it with both hands. With a surprising jolt Jed’s cock arched up overloaded with blood and enlarged and lengthened all the way up past her big breasts to just below her chin. Jessica’s eyes grew wide in amazement at the unbelievable length of Jed’s monster black cock and she started to jack him off slowly as the water in the tub rose up higher and she bent forward to take him into her mouth.
Jed squeezed Jessica’s big boobs and flexed his hard cock in her sweet luscious mouth as she took him inside and her tongue waved around his giant mushroom head and she began to suck on it.
Jessica was now obsessed with the Jed’s cock and couldn’t take her mind off of it. She felt a deep forbidden desire to want to pleasure him and make him cum in her mouth and this time she wanted him to know it was different.
Jessica fondled Jed’s giant ball sacks that were heaving and bellowing with lust like giant bags of bubbling black semen all meant for only her. She gripped his cock tightly, “Jed I can’t believe how big your cock is. It’s bigger than a horse and it’s getting even bigger.”

Jessica opened as wide as she could struggling to get the shaft down her throat as she bobbed her head up and down his throbbing black cock tasting his sweet bubbling precum starting to flow steadily out of the tip of his cock.
Jed pushed down on her head from behind and felt her suck like never before. He was starting to lose his mind needing so badly to breed Jessica. “Jessica that’s what happens to a big black cock when it’s ready to go inside a pretty white girl like you.”
Jed grabbed Jessica around her waist and hoisted her effortlessly out of the tub and out into his bedroom laying her down on his bed.
Jessica laid back and just stared at Jed’s gigantic long throbbing black cock as if she were in a trance. Like a giant black bear Jed embraced Jessica’s naked body in his hungry arms and kissed her passionately pushing her down on her back on the bed. Jessica nervously accepted his kiss overwhelmed at how he was feeling up her body and thrusting his huge pole against her belly and big tits.
Jed reached down to spread her legs out and position his giant aching cock at her sweet virgin wet pussy folds. Jessica pulled her legs together protectively and pushed against his barrel sized black chest. “No wait you can’t. I’ve never…..Um I’m a virgin and I could get pregnant.”
Jed scowled at her and tried to poke his giant cock head up between her pussy folds but Jessica reinforced her position starting to snap out of her daze, “I said no. You would kill me with that thing. Your cock is way too big and it would never fit inside me.”
Jed glared at her as he came closer to her face looking into her eyes and pushing her back down on the bed, “Just the tip. Just let’s see if we can get the tip in sweet honey.”
Jessica sighed and looked down again in fear at his massive cock shaft that was roaring full of blood and throbbing with madness. A part of her was curious about what it would feel like but the other part of her was screaming to say no as she spoke, “Okay….”
Jed pounced on Jessica and stabbed his giant thick veiny black meat shaft between Jessica’s pussy folds and continued to stab his way into her super tight wet young vagina.
Jessica let out a yelp of pain, “Hey just the tip! Okay just the tip!”
Jed grabbed Jessica’s waist above her hips and pulled her body into his as he humped up into her hard.
Jessica squealed out feeling a burning pain shoot through her vagina, “OWWW!!!! Hey go slow! Slow down it hurts!”
Jed forced Jessica’s legs out wider and started to slide his giant black cock head up inside her soaking wet virgin pussy as she awkwardly tried to comply at first but then squeezed and tigthened her vagina’s walls in pain protectively not wanting him to go any deeper.
Jessica let out a loud groan of pain, “Jed please stop! I changed my mind. This is wrong. Just please take it out now okay?”

Jed let out a powerful grunt and lunged his giant black cock even deeper into Jessica jamming what seemed like over 12 inches of his super long black cock into her spasming wet pussy.
Jessica howled out in pain and and squealed, “OWW! Stop! Please Stop! Ouch! OW! STOPPPPPP!!!!”
Jessica just started screaming as Jed overpowered her and started fucking her hard driving his cock with all his powerful black might into Jessica’s tight pussy feeling her strain and stretch so tightly around his long giant thick veiny black shaft that throbbed for her like never before.
Jessica started to cry, “You’re too deep! OW!!! It hurts!”
Jed just glared at her and grinned like a devil as he started to slide his arms under her back and gripping her shoulders from underneath positioning her so he could pull her body into him and slam up inside her deeper, “Sweet honey Jessica I don’t even have it a quarter of the way in white girl.”
Jessica was now sobbing and her vagina felt like it was on fire as Jed lunged and bucked and thrusted his giant black throbbing black cock up inside her with lustful rage.
Jed fucked Jessica harder the more she screamed and he loved stabbing her soft warm white pussy meat with his giant black pole. Harder and harder Jed crammed and plunged his giant black cock into Jessica as her screams turned into whimpering moans and she threw back her head crying.
Jessica pleaded as her voice trailed off, “Stop….Uhhhh….Owww.. Urggghhh…Please take it out…Urrghgg… You’re too deep….ugghhhh….Uhhhgghgh…Owww…..Ohhhhhhhhhhhh”
Jed started fucking Jessica with a steady hard rhythm and Jessica’s screams of pain slowly twisted into cries of immense deep pleasure mixed a dull throbbing pain within her.
Jessica could feel Jed’s giant black cock hitting a forbidden place within her sacred vagina and she started to cry out in pleasure, “Oh!!! Ohhh Jed! Ohhhh Ohh My god!!!!! Ohhh god I think I’m gonna cum……Ohhhhhhhhhh”
Jed started fucking Jessica wildly like an animal and her big breasts were bouncing and slapping up and down against Jed’s large black chest as she clung to him and wrapped her arms and legs around him. It hurt her so bad but felt so good that her head was spinning as she felt a wave of pleasure start to build and throb within her vagina.
Jed had over half of his giant black cock up inside of Jessica and needed to go deeper as he fought to pack more of his black hot cock meat into Jessica’s over stretched pussy.
Jessica gripped Jed tighter, “OHhhh Ohhh Jed please just go slow. Not so deep. Oh baby. Ohhhhhh Ohhhh Baby I’m gonna cum.....OWW! Not So deep!!!
Jessica ‘s body started to shake and she felt the most powerful orgasm of her life building inside her.
It was then she caught the movement outside the window in the corner of her eye and turned her head to see Amos staring at them intently through the window with his big eyes large with lust for Jessica.
Jessica felt violated and ultimately humiliated and she fought to make her orgasm subside but it just continued to build like a tidal wave inside her body. She wanted Jed to stop this madness and to wake up from this overwhelming nightmare of terrible pain and pleasure but all she could do was to hold on tight to her lover and she couldn’t take her eyes off of Amos’s terrifying face as his eyes locked with hers.
Jed started to pummel Jessica now and banged hard up against her tight cervix. Jessica’s eyes grew large and she shrieked and started panting like a whore. “Jed! Uhh!!! That’s as deep as you can go!! Uhh!!!! Oww!!! Just go slow baby. Slow down you’re hurting me.”
Jed grabbed Jessica’s bubble butt and bore down on her like a black wild beast full of rage and lust for his young busty white goddess bitch.
Jessica’s mind exploded and she saw stars as her vision blurred, her toes curled, and her vagina bursted out white cream gushing all down Jed’s punishing black shaft giving him all the wet lubrication he needed to slide his cock all the way balls deep into Jessica’s sacred womb.
Jessica screamed in a mind blowing rush of extreme pleasure and pain as she kept looking at Amos’s eyes as she orgasmed again and again on Jed’s cock that slammed into her harder and harder.
Jed felt Jessica’s sweet wet creamy pink pussy tighten around his throbbing black cock milking it for all she was worth. Jed howled and grunted slamming his huge ball sacks against Jessica’s bubble butt and blasted his hot black seed deep into Jessica’s uterus. For several long minutes Jed held Jessica tightly letting her vagina milk all the cum out of his aching ball sacks as he kissed her passionately. Jessica was still feeling a deep orgasmic rush that keep flowing through her as she felt Jed’s hot black semen flow up inside her girly depths gasping and moaning each time he thumped his balls against her ass.
Jed was still hard inside her and he started black balling her for all he was worth smacking his balls against her ass hard and ramming his cock as deep as he could into the busty young girl. It hurt Jessica but she just tried to take deep breaths as the old black man dominated her pussy wanting her to understand she was now his bitch. Jessica felt another orgasmic wave flood her aching pussy and she screamed one last time before she passed out……..

FARM GIRL
Part Three

Jessica awoke an hour later to feel Jed lying behind her on the bed caressing her big breasts and feeling his big black cock still half hard and pulsing strong between her legs and arching against her stomach.
Jed kissed Jessica’s soft neck and whispered to her, “I love you Jessica.”
Jessica felt confused and couldn’t understand how she could have feelings for a black man. Especially an older black man that had seemed to take advantage of her. But then again he did save her life…
Jessica hesitated to reply then touched Jed’s hand that was clasped hard on her white breast as she spoke, “Me too…..”
As Jessica spoke the words she watched Jed’s black cock lurch up and harden smacking up against her big tits. “Jed you were too rough with me for our first time. It shouldn’t be that way. I want it to be special when we make love. You have to go slow and easy with me. I’m just a little white girl and you are so big.”
Jed kissed all down Jessica’s neck as he fondled her big breasts and humped his hardness up between her soft thighs, “Ahh baby girl you are built for black cock. I will make love to you now.”
Jessica tried to pull her head away, “Jed please I’m really tired. Can you just hold me and we can get some sleep. I’m really sore and need to rest. Tomorrow we will make love if you promise to go slow and treat me like a lady. Also tomorrow is my first unsafe day of the month. You need to wear a condom okay?
Jed let out a groan, “Whatever girl. Then you better promise me you will wear some special lingerie I got in a box in the bathroom tomorrow.”
Jessica turned quickly and faced Jed angrily, “Who’s lingerie is it! Is there another girl?”
Jed sensed Jessica’s jealousy and felt proud that he had won over the heart of his young goddess, “Yeah my wife.” he said laughing.
Jessica smacked Jed hard, “You fucking bastard!”
Jed grabbed Jessica’s hand, “Jessica she’s been dead ten years. I ain’t been with a woman for ten years till tonight. I bought that lingerie for our second anniversary but she never got to wear it. ”
Jessica’s jealous anger fell away from her face and she frowned taking Jed’s big black bearlike face in her hands, “Oh I’m so sorry. I didn’t know. I would love to wear lingerie for you for our special night.”
Jed put on his best faked sad face, “Aww baby girl but are you gonna leave me hurting with a hard black cock all night? I won’t be able to sleep.”
Jessica looked down and saw Jed’s cock throbbing with madness and rolled her eyes, “My gosh are you always hard? Well I guess it’s my fault. Okay Big Daddy how about I lay down and you can use my mouth to get off.”
Jed leapt up eagerly and straddled Jessica with renewed vigor. He grabbed her hair harshly and positioned his aching black cock up to sweet young mouth.
Jessica turned her head away quickly, “Uh hang on! I said you can use my mouth not abuse it! I need to teach you some manners Jed. And one more thing. What happened to your wife?”
Jed turned Jessica’s head back and started feeding his giant throbbing black cock into her mouth as he spoke, “I caught her cheating on me with Amos. And I like it better baby girl when you call me Big Daddy.”
Jessica’s eye’s shot open and she tried to speak but her mouth was crammed full of Jed’s black cock.
Jed grabbed the back of Jessica’s head and started fucking her face with hard and deep strokes. “This is for slapping me again baby girl bitch!”
Jessica furrowed her brow and looked up at him with frustrated and fearful eyes as she felt his big black cock start to punish her throat.
Jed stared into Jessica’s beautiful blue eyes and she felt his cock lengthen and grow hotter as he watched her choke and gasp fucking her face with deep crazed lustful pumps. Jessica pushed against his belly with all her might pleading for air and after a minute Jed pulled out briefly to let her suck in a deep breath of air and then forced his cock back down her throat before she could speak again. Jed slammed his cock down into Jessica’s heaving stomach smacking his big black ball sacks against her chin and neck.
Jessica frantically punched against Jed’s belly and he pulled out once again to give his young busty bitch some breaths as she yanked her head off in despair.
Jessica coughed hard clutching her throat, “Jed please you’re being too rough. Please just let me jerk you off okay baby?”

Jed grabbed Jessica and forced her down hard and shoved all his throbbing cock down her throat yet again, “I said call me Daddy!”
Jed fucked Jessica’s gorgeous face as hard as he fucked her pussy and she groaned, gasped, belched, and gagged so hard feeling like she was going to throw up.
Jed pulled out his cock and smacked Jessica’s face loving, “Come on sweet baby. Who is your daddy? Tell me and I’ll cum sooner.”
Jessica felt embarrassed yet turned on at the same time, “You are my daddy.”
Jed smacked Jessica again and pulled her hair back, “Who owns this pretty white face of yours!”
Jessica started to cry and she looked up at Jed with tears in her eyes, “I…I can’t….”
Jed smacked Jessica’s face harder and she screamed feeling him yank her back by her hair to look him in his eyes.
Jessica felt her pussy growing wet and she squeezed her legs together ashamed that she was getting turned on by this rough treatment.
Jed smacked Jessica’s face and then smacked her big tits that were dripping with her own hot saliva, “I said who owns this pretty white face of yours?”
Jessica started crying and she felt something within rise to a boiling point. With Jessica’s heart and soul erupted a primal desire mixed with a deep young shame as she screamed out, “You own my face Daddy! You own my body! I’m yours Daddy!”
Jed fucked Jessica’s face with a crazed fury and made her gag so hard and long on his cock as he pushed his balls hard against her lips and spewed loads of hot cum down Jessica’s throat. Jessica gulped and gagged and coughed down Jed’s hot black seed and then she screamed as Jed pulled out of her throat and threw her down onto her hands and knees.
Jed got on top of Jessica doggie style and started to guide his big black cock that was still throbbing with fuck lust into Jessica’s pussy. Jessica wept with her face down in the covers as Jed pummeled Jessica’s pussy and slammed his cock balls deep so hard inside her that her big white boobs were flopping and bouncing up and smacking against her neck. For over an hour Jed punished Jessica’s pussy making her understand with each and every fuck pump deep inside her that she was his bitch.
Then Jessica felt Jed’s cock stiffen hard inside her sore young cunt and again she felt her lover fill her womb with his thick creamy black seed. Jed yelled out louder than a wild bear and then pushed Jessica all the way down onto their bed and wrapped her up in his arms as he laid on top of her. He grabbed a big handful of her long blonde hair and used it to pull her face to his as he passionately kissed her.
Jessica accepted his hungry kissed as she felt herself orgasm hard still feeling his hard black cock pulsing and throbbing inside her wet pussy. Jed tasted Jessica’s salty tears as he kissed her and massaged her sweaty breasts wanting her to feel their coupling all through the night.
Jessica’s young mind was in a daze and her heart was on fire. She could feel the emotions burning hot within her now and she accepted the truth.
Jed kissed Jessica’s cheek, “I love you my sweet baby girl.”
Jessica breathed deep and looked up into his eyes as he laid upon her, “I love you too Big Daddy.”
Jed thrusted lovingly deep into Jessica all through the night massaging her young soft sexy white body with a fierce hungry desire with his big black hands and Jessica fell asleep in his arms……
……several hours later Jessica awoke and felt herself reach out longing to feel the strong powerful loving embrace of her black lover but there were only pillows on the bed along with a handwritten note.
The note read, “Hey sweet baby girl had to take a few loads of corn to the Mill in town. I’ll be back soon for our special night. Love, Your Big Daddy”
Jessica kissed the note, got off of the bed, and slowly walked to the tub. Jessica held her tummy softly then raised an eyebrow. She then spread her legs and pulled her sore pussy folds outward flexing her vaginal canal as what seemed like gallons of Jed’s cum started to flow out from inside her. “Oh my god he must have cum inside me all night!”
After several minutes of draining her pussy Jessica took a hot bath and then dried off seeking out the lingerie Jed wanted her to wear for their special night. She opened a shiny black box to see the skimpy hot pink lingerie inside.
“Ow I love the color! I’ve got to try this on and see if it fits!”
Jessica slid on the pink thong and stockings, snapped on the garters, then barely was able to snap on the very lowcut blazing pink colored bra top as she then slid her feet into the hot pink high heels that also came with it.
Jessica looked into the mirror “His wife must have been really tiny. This barely fits. I hope he doesn’t think I look fat.”
Jessica smiled and walked into their bed room while she envisioned what the night would be like. “I think we should get some candles. That would be nice.”
As Jessica looked into a nearby drawer for candles she felt the light in the room slowly grow darker. She looked up quizzically and then realized the clouds must have been blocking out the sun behind her. Jessica fiddled in the drawer some more and then her blood ran cold.
Slowly a dark figure took shape on the wall in front of Jessica and it was growing larger and larger.
Jessica froze not wanting to move as she was bent over with her ass hanging out of her pink thong and her big boobs hanging down about to bust out of her ultra tight bra. She hesitantly leaned over to the side and looked behind her.
Standing only a couple feet behind her was the largest black man she had ever seen and he was coming closer. Jessica blinked and quickly recognized the dangerous black beast. She quickly stood up and continued facing the wall in pure terror.
Jessica’s lips trembled as she spoke, “Um you’re not supposed to be in here. Jed is going to be back any second now. Please don’t……I mean……Uh….Um…Please just leave and I won’t mention you were here okay?
Jessica’s body shook in fear as she heard the black beast’s loud voice boom through the room around her, “Amos is gonna breed Jessica now. Gonna black breed you hard.”
Jessica started shaking as she turned around and looked up to see Amos wearing no clothes and towering over her. Then slowly Jessica looked down and her blue eyes grew wide seeing his half flaccid enormous throbbing black penis touching the ground.
As Amos’s mind blowing huge black cock started to rise up off the ground like a deadly python Jessica gulped and whispered, “Oh….My…..God…”
………………..

FARM GIRL PART FOUR:

Jessica screamed as Big Amos tackled her and pushed her down onto the bed hard feeling her big breasts press against the mattress and crying as the black mammoth man pulled at her hair to get his white bitch to arch her back.
“Get your ass up bitch!” Big Amos growled yanking at her long blonde hair like she was a young filly and he was a giant wild horse.
Big Amos was hung like a horse and tears of fear poured from Jessica’s beautiful blue eyes as she felt his giant ebony shaft pulsing hot up between her big breasts jiggling in her pink bra. Jessica’s heart was pounding and she cried in deep fearful breaths as her eyes grew wider seeing the giant black python black cock expand and arch up past her mouth and out in front of her like a wickedly long coal dark pole.
She pleaded profusely, “Please don’t do this! That thing will never fit inside me and this is my unsafe day! I’m too fertile and could get pregnant!!!”
The giant black beast grabbed Jessica by the throat and reached down to fondle her breast with the other as he grunted and she felt his big black cock grow even hotter, thicker, and long.
Jessica felt his black hips grinding against her pussy folds barely protected by her pink thong as looked down and saw the giant black King Kong sized cock head arching up past her lips. The giant black cock was lined with giant bulges and oblong growths all down the ebony shaft and she could see the hot blue blood surging through it in the thick flowing veins that ran all up and down and around the dark man’s penis.
Jessica freaked out and urgently tried to pull away from the giant black man but he forced her down and she fell flat on her face onto the soft bed. He had to weigh over 400 pounds and she screamed, “Get off me! Please stop!”
Big Amos fiercely wrapped his big black hands around her white waist and started to stab at her wet pink pussy.
“No! No! Uh!” She cried out in fear.
He lurched his hips hard up into hers and she felt the gigantic thick huge slimy black cock slide up her stomach smacking up against her big breasts squirting loads of hot cum precum on her belly and tits. “Oh My God no! Help! Somebody help me please!”
Big Amos lusted for her with a hot desire that would kill. He grabbed her neck harder giving his busty young white bitch the message to stop struggling.

Jessica froze in her tracks and started to cry feeling the monster black cock recoiling back angling up hard to get to the sweet honey pot between her hot legs. “God you are huge! I could never take something like that thing inside me!”
Big Amos was going to waste no time as he started poking for his busty bitch’s white cunt hole. Jessica tried to slyly move her hips to evade the black man’s probing stabs at her hot snatch as she started to breath hard feeling her tight pussy start to grow more wet as she felt the huge shaft brushing up around her clit and her amazing bubble butt ass. Big Amos grew frustrated with her and with assertive force reached down squeezing and yanking on Jessica’s big white breasts through the soft pink bra barely covering her beautiful rosy blushed areolas.
“Bitch you are gonna take my black cock. If you don’t hold still you gonna hurt more.” He said coldly focused completely on Jessica’s sexy white body with a boiling rage on the verge of exploding.
“Okay…Oh god Okay I won’t move please you’re hurting me. Please don’t kill me.” She said starting to sob.
Jessica desperately spread her hands out wide and felt her stomach tense up in fear as Big Amos poked and prodded his throbbing prick at her tight pussy’s lips positioning her for breeding.
With brutal force the huge black found Jessica’s sweet cunt hole with the tip of his slimy thick ebony cock and drove home into her quivering tight wet pussy snapping her pink thong apart as she gasped and yelped in pain like a bitch. He latched his black hands tightly around her waist and started to pound hard deep into the busty babe driving his mammoth cock deep into Jessica’s tight vagina. Jessica was a very young girl and her pussy wasn’t meant to take such an assault let alone from a black beast four times her size. She gasped hard feeling like the cock was stretching her pussy so wide it was going to rip apart. “Urghgh! Oww!” She cried in pain as the big black cock pumped deeper into her wet pussy feeling as if it was already up to her stomach deep. She cried, “God that hurts! OWW! Please Stop!”
“I need you to feel my black cock all inside you white girl!!” Big Amos yelled as he slammed hard into Jessica with such strong force her big breasts bounced and popped out of her pink bra.

The young busty girl was whining and gasping like a baby as she felt the huge cock slamming up to her cervix deep inside her. The giant black shaft was so hot, slick, and thick and it filled her tight womanhood to it’s sheer limits. Jessica’s tight vaginal canal was stretched so wide it hurt as her muscles struggled to stretch around his giant phallus and it felt like an impossible penetration that would ruin her if it went any deeper.
“Please don’t go any deeper! It hurts! You’re knocking the wind out of me!” She cried out pleading for mercy as her big full breasts started to thump and sway back and forth to the strong hard rhythmic thrusts of the black man’s dangerous cock pumps. He eagerly reached forward along Jessica’s hot body digging his large strong long black fingers into his bitch’s soft porcelain white sides pulling her closer to him searching hungrily for her big boobs. With a lustful madness the black beast wrapped his muscular hands up around both of Jessica’s amazing big bouncing soft breasts and squeezed them intensely hard as he started to fuck pump her like an animal out of control.

Jessica the once innocent Farm Girl let out a loud mournful scream and started to whimper and moan as she felt the oversized big black cock pounding wildly up against her tender cervix making her writhe in pain as she tried to move forward to gain some relief only to feel him pull her back into his pounding hips that were driving his enormous raging cock dangerously deep inside her.

Jessica howled in pain as she felt the dogs enormous cock start to push past her soft inner cervix as she gave in to his heavy weight and hardness barreling into her as she collapsed with her head down on her side in the pillows crying. “Oww! Please! Oww! It hurts! GAWWD! Please take it out of me!”

She realized her mistake too late having arched her ass and pussy up higher for an easier access by putting her head down. “OWW! OHHH!” She grunted trying to spread her hands wide to push herself back up only to feel the giant black lean over her more forcing her down as her big soft breasts squished out wide against the bed sheets.

Big Amos fucked her wildly with unbridled passion and fuck lust and she felt a huge series of lumpy hard masses and rigid bumps at the base of the big black cock behind her. “Oh God! Urhhghg!”
The black man was about to pound his entire mass of wicked black length and ungodly girth of his mammoth cock with his busty bitch and he lurched into her like mad trying to accomplish the impossible as she struggled to squeeze her legs together protectively.
Jessica let out a muffled scream as her head was forced down into the pillows “OWW! Ouch! Arghhg! You’re too deep! Please no! OWWWW!!! Ughghg!!”

Big Amos’s big cock ridges and lumps were pounding and slamming against her soft pussy folds and she felt like she was getting pussy beaten with a sledge hammer. Reflexively in pain she threw her sexy hips wide awkwardly as she felt her pussy start to fold inward painfully.
“Ahhh! OOWW!! GawaaWWDDD!” Jessica groaned like a bitch in pain as she felt the enormous cock thickness with all it’s abnormal growths push past her cervix and it’s absurd thickness and ridges at the black shaft’s base inch it’s way painfully inside her quivering pussy.

It was a wicked scene as the incredible body of the Big Boobed Blonde Beauty struggled against the domination of the huge black man four times her size with a cock that looked thicker than one of her legs and longer than her arm.

Shuddering in horror she coughed and let out a long loud guttural whine grunting like a whore as the Big Amos smacked his enormous ball sacks hard up against her bubble butt filling her overstretched pussy to the breaking point and stuffing her so full she felt like the huge shaft was rearranging her internal organs. She felt the black man’s hot blood engorged cock throbbing so deep inside her as it pumped in and out of her cunt pulling her wet pussy meat in and out. Jessica’s stuffed womb spasmed in pain and her stomach cramped as she sensed the rumbling of the black’s huge black cock growing harder in her pussy and his giant steaming hot ball sacks overflowing with explosive lust for her.

Her hot legs shook wildly and her toes curled as she squirmed uncomfortably wheezing in pain. “PPlleeassee! OOURUHHGHG!! Take it out! OWW!! Don’t shoot it in me! Please don’t!”

Big Amos squeezed Jessica’s big round white breasts and pinched and latched his strong black fingers hard on her taunt red sensitive nipples as the giant black man was about to show his white girl bitch was it was like to feel a flood inside her insides. Like a piston the black beast fucked her humping her relentlessly as Jessica’s beautiful blue eyes rolled back in her head and her whole body shook as a wildly powerful hot orgasm flowed through her body like electric rocking her womb to the core as she creamed down the black’s massive cock pumping in and out of her aching pussy as a tiny bit of blood started to drip out of her cunt and down her long legs from the black thickness over stretching her poor white pussy folds to extremes. Panting like a whore she tried to brace herself as she felt the black monster drive his gigantic throbbing cock as hard as he could hard past her cervix and all the way up inside her tender uterus flexing hard inside her as his huge black balls flexed and pulsed against her awesome bubbly ass cheeks and backs of her glistening white legs blasting a hot sticky stream of cum up inside of her. Jessica cried and screamed in horrific pain as her face contorted and she bit down on a pillow squealing a loud pitched girly whine that filled the room as her body convulsed like mad and something inside her broke open. Like a sacred flower getting it’s petals torn off one by one she felt her womb expand and give way to the fuck thrusts of the black man and the flood of his hot semen rushing into her deepest girly depths. Jessica’s tear soaked gorgeous blue eyes shot open wide in pain as tears rolled down her beautiful soft blushed cheeks with a frustrated look of desperation and fear on her shocked face.
It was a sexual sight that would make a demon cry as the black beast ram fucked the busty blonde babe slamming into her so hard with each pump it lurched her white body and breasts forward wildly only for her white body to be recoiled back hard into her black sex master that was pounding her with erotic madness.

Big Amos was out of his mind fucking her with fury raging with excitment at how incredible it felt to fuck inside his tight white prize as he licked and slobbered all over Jessica’s voluptuous white body and drooled with lust as he massaged her big soft tits. She gagged and belched feeling her womb flooding full of hot black semen that made her want to puke. Her long luscious legs collapsed out wide as the black hunched over his bitch to seal her fate pounding her steady and filling her with more his hot seed. Jessica’s stomach started to bloat outward being filled with the rush of the gallons of hot black sperm that was pumping into her. The black beast was going to empty every ounce of his heavy ball sacks nto his white bitch and he dug into her big boobs hungrily with his wildly strong ebony hands licking all down her neck and side of her face as her tiny stomach ballooned out painfully large looking as if it was going to burst.

Jessica’s head was started to spin and she writhed in pain feeling as if he was stretching her womb so much she was going to explode with all the buckets of thick black african cum that was being pumped into her. She could find no relief as the black man’s thick lumpy thickness at the base of his big black cock became the perfect plug to keep all his hot cum inside her. Jessica shook as another powerful orgasm rocked her pussy and she dry heaved hard out of her drooling mouth as she felt her cervix bust open even wide to accommodate the black’s growing thickness inside her. Jessica panted hard and then started balling in shame as she started cumming so hard her whole body shook and her legs spasmed and jerked wildly.
“Oh god you are stretching me out too much but I can’t stop cumming! Oh my god! Ahh!! Ahwhhhhh please stop! What is happening!! I can’t stop cumming! Oh my god! Oh my fucking God OWWWW!!!”
Big Amos sucked on her neck and was bull thumping her overstretched white pussy as he roared with rage, “ You are gonna have my black baby my bitch. You are mine!”
Jessica fearfully looked up at her black master and could only hear herself scream as she cried, “Please take it out! OWw!!! Ohhhh. God no! I can’t…. I can’t…..mmmmmm ohhhhhh I’m cumming……I just ….can’t….stop….cumming………”

FARM GIRL PART FIVE

Jessica’s mind was in a frantic daze as her stomach heaved with the black bull’s thick hot cum sloshing deep inside her white womb as she felt herself being flipped over on her back. Big Amos put his large black hand around Jessica’s neck as he plunged his still hard big black cock deep into her wet pink pussy.
‘Bitch tell you want to have my black baby! Say it bitch!” Amos yelled at her.
Jessica winced, “No! No! I don’t want to get pregnant! Please stop!”
Amos started fucking her with fierce strokes growling in madness, “Bitch tell me you want to have my black baby or I ain’t gonna cum again and you gonna have to take a full day more of fucking before I unload my balls into you again!”
Jessica gulped and screamed, “Oh God! Please stop! Please cum in me and get me pregnant! I can’t take much more! Please cum inside me again! ”
Big Amos’s giant block cock enlarged inside Jessica growing hotter as he heard his white bitch beg for him to cum inside her and her started slamming her so hard Jessica’s screams echoed through the farm.
Like a crazed bull Big Amos slammed and smacked his big giant black ball sacks hard against Jessica’s bubble butt white ass harder and harder feeling her squeeze her tight pussy in despair at his hard penetration with each powerful thrust.
Jessica started panting hard and feeling a powerful orgasm rising up inside her again. “MMMMmmm oh god I feel it. I feel you so deep inside me. Oh god!”
Amos howled and spit on Jessica’s face, “Tell me you want my black baby making seed inside you bitch!”
Jessica tried to catch her breath as she screamed, “Oww!! I can’t….I can’t….Oww!”
Big Amos wrapped his arms behind Jessica and locked her in his embrace for the hardest fucking of her life as she felt her whole body lurch up and back to the strong rhythm of the Black Man’s fucking.
As Big Amos was fucking Jessica so hard she was crying in orgasmic fits a large burly figure entered the bedroom.
Jessica couldn’t take anymore she begged for mercy, “Yes! Please cum inside me! Fill me with your black baby making seed! Get me pregnant Big Amos!”
Hearing those words sent Big Amos into a frenzy of fucking power as he slammed and fucked Jessica like an animal and Jessica screamed and cried like a little girl, “Owww! Oh god Oh God! I’m cumming! I’m cumming! Cum with me Big Amos!”
Amos roared as he pushed Jessica down hard into the mattress and unloaded a blast of hot sticky thick black cum up inside her womb and held his cock inside her balls deep for several minutes white only pulling out a couple inches and pounding her balls deep with wild fury.
Jessica cried and then felt a chill run down her spine as she looked over Big Amos’s shoulder to see Jed staring at her with a look that shook her soul to the core.
Jed heard every word of how Jessica begged Big Amos to impregnate her and he was shaking in rage his eyes as large as watermelons.
Jessica froze in fear as Big Amos continued to fuck his white bitch and Jed stomped into the bathroom with a furious gaze.
Jed was out of his mind with anger, jealous, and hot evil lust that he could not control. He started to mumble and curse and then noticed Jessica’s cell I-phone by the sink. Jed grabbed it out of sheer madness and started flipping through the pictures. With a giant evil sick grin on his face Jed feasted his eyes on the most beautiful sexy dark haired white girl with the most incredible big breasts he had ever seen in his life pictured with Jessica in most of the pictures. Jed flipped through Jessica’s recent text messages and found most of the text’s where with what seemed like Jessica’s best friend. Jed started laughing uncontrollably in an evil rage as he sent the hot young white girl a text that would change her life forever…….
……. Kate rolled over on her bed searching for her phone, “Jessica! She hasn’t texted me for a long time. Wonder where she is!”
Kate was the opposite of Jessica though they were best friends since 3rd grade. Kate was the rich city girl, lead cheerleader, and homecoming queen teen fantasy girl of every hot blooded man. Kate had long raven dark hair, baby blue eyes, and a luscious set of 36DD natural breasts that rivaled Jessica’s boobs. Kate stood up to grab her phone standing at 5 foot eight inches, with curves that would give any many with eyes a heart attack and her cute curvy bubble butt peeking out of her pink panties. Kate’s big boobs jiggled in her white bra as she read the text message and giggled in excitement: Kate hurry come to 6669 BlackCherryWood Rd outside the city and come in your swimsuit we are having the biggest pool party tonight!
Kate texted back: OMG can’t wait! See you tonight!
Jed felt his cock grow hard in his trousers as he drooled reading the text message as he ran out of the house in a crazed rage……….

FARM GIRL PART 6

Hours later Kate hopped out of her exotic fancy red sports car and stood with her hands on her hips looking nervously at the crowd of large black men staring at her in front of the eerily lit large farm barn that made the golden cuffs upon her wrists glimmer.
The black men stared in awe at the sight before them. Kate was 130 pounds of young pure white fantasy with 32DD boobs a slim 24 inch waist and her size 35 hips shaking the hottest bubble butt ever seen as the sexiest teenage dream in the universe stood before the big black studs. Her big full natural soft luscious breasts busted out of her tight lowcut red and gold Wonder Woman swimsuit and her shapely hips curved down to the hottest pair of white long legs that were tucked into ankle high red and gold boots. The men drooled like hungry savages seeing the tight folds of the young goddess’s camel toe pressing out against her tight starry blue bottom one piece swimsuit. Thought the most enchanting thing about this young sexual angel was her bright blue eyes that shinned with a beauty that could stop time. Kate raised her cute dark eye brows and tossed her head to the side swaying her long dark hair back behind her golden headband.
“Uh sorry boys must have got the wrong address. See ya.” She said turning to walk back to her car as Jed bolted at her like a wild bear.
Kate dashed to the side as Jed rushed past her and dumped what looked like a giant bag of white dust into the back seat of her car.
Jed then turned and faced down his white prey and was surprised that Kate stood toe to toe with him.
“Ah well ain’t you the prettiest white girl I’ve ever seen. And I can tell you are the most stubborn one too ain’t you?”
Kate scowled at Jed and gulped down the fear that rose up within her, “Get that farm dust shit out of my car you stupid nigger!”
Jed fumed with rage taken aback at how defiant this white girl was, “You sexy little entitled white bitch! That ain’t farm dust! That is enough coke to get you ten life sentences you fuckin whore!”
The stubbornness from Kate’s face washed away and she grew concerned, “Where is Jessica! Where is the pool party!”
Jed grabbed Kate by the shoulder harshly and pulled her with him as he walked her into the moonlight away from the crowd of blacks that eyed her hungrily as she passed by. “Forget Jessica she ain’t half as pretty as you white girl. And you about to have the biggest party of your life.”
Kate tried to shrug out of Jed’s grasp but he pulled her tighter and wrapped his arm tightly beneath her breasts grabbing at them with his big black hand feeling how soft and full they were pressed against her tight Wonder Woman swimsuit as he spoke with a devilish tone, “I’m only gonna say this once so listen close bitch. If you want to stay out of prison, I’ll forget about calling the cops and letting them know about you and your drugs…… if you keep your white mouth shut, walk down this path here and help clean for my friend Darkbull.”
She shook her head and pushed back at Jed as he still held her tightly, “What kind of stupid name is that? Ah, just get off me. I’ll do your stupid cleaning you damn nigger. Get off me and you better go do some cleaning yourself and clean out my car you freaking jerk!”
Jed shook her and spoke one last time before letting her go, “Bitch you do whatever Darkbull says or I will call the cops and you will be a prison bitch for life. Now follow the path to the red brick house. ”
Kate spit at Jed as he let her go and she walked angrily down the moonlit path with her fists clenched. “God what a nightmare. Now I have to go clean in this outfit for some pervert like some stupid maid.”
Kate walked for what seemed like a mile down a long winding dirty beaten down path that was surrounded by tall green cornstalks for as far as the eye could see. She cursed herself for leaving her purse and phone in the car but she kept walking afraid that if she turned back the evil black farm nigger would turn her in.
Finally Kate reached the large brick farm house at the end of the path. She bit her lip nervously as she approached the large steel padlocked door.
“What the hell is this place?” Kate said as she raised her hand to knock.
But before Kate could move her hand forward the giant steel door swung open and Kate’s eyes grew wide as she looked up, up, up at the tallest giant black man she had ever seen with the dark scary face of an ancient African caveman with a nose as big as a bull.
The giant black beast stood over eight feet tall and was thicker than a semi truck. He breathed loudly with a deep growl and beastly heat that would make a group of lions run away in terror. His eyes burned with red and his thick black hair was spiked crazily like a porcupine’s back.
Kate started to shake not knowing what to do seeing the rangy mane of dark black hair that padded the black giant’s shoulders and down parts of his bare chest. She stood frozen in fear at the sight before her, afraid to run away, and afraid to move.
Blackbull scowled at the young white girl offended at her reaction to him.
Kate spoke out in short scared breaths, “Oh, um, Hi there Sir I’m here to clean for you.”
His giant red eyes shot open with a look of intensity that shot a chill of fear down Kate’s spine.
Blackbull grabbed her by the shoulder and Kate jumped feeling the size and power of the black beast as he led her in. Slamming the door and padlocking it three times Kate stared around the room in horror noticing that there were no windows. Kate’s bright blue eyes looked around the room to see the various animal heads hanging on the walls that made her cringe.
She tried anxiously to small talk to the beastly black, “Um Oh I see you are a hunter.”
Blackbull scowled at her and pointed to the door at the far end of the room. Get in there and you will clean me!”
Kate’s eyebrows raised high and she quickly walked into the back room looking around with deep anxiety. “Clean him? What is he talking about?” She said noticing the large bed in the middle of the room.
Blackbull came in and slammed the door behind him locking it. He was now ready to feast his eyes upon the most beautiful white girl he had ever laid eyes upon. Kate’s eyes looked apprehensively up at him as she watched him drool and lick his lips with his dark red tongue as his eyes stared down into her deep full young white cleavage.
Kate crossed her arms across her chest and clenched her teeth not wanting to let this nigger intimidate her. She took a deep breath and did her best to assert herself, “Alright now what is it you want me to clean?”
Blackbull unbuckled his belt and let his worn out farm jeans drop to the floor. “Clean my pipes white girl.”
Kate’s mouth dropped open and she stared at the massive crimson black thick cock shaft that hung between the nigger’s hair muscled legs. Even more impressive were the enormous black ball sacks that hung like huge round wrecking balls below the nigger’s cock.
Kate started to breath heavy and she put her hand up to her mouth starting to choke up, “Um Um Oh no I don’t think this is what we should be cleaning..”
Blackbull grabbed Kate’s white shoulders and she watched as the massive black cock rise up slowly pumping full of nigger blood and arching all the way up between her big white breasts. Kate looked down in awe and horror as she noticed the nigger cock had a gigantic swollen cock head that was the size of a giant pumpkin. Kate’s beautiful blue eyes started to fill with tears as she felt the enormous heavy crimson and black cock shaft pulse and throb against her stomach and she wiggled her nose at the sickening smell of precum beginning to ooze out of the bloated crimson cockhead. The giant black nigger pulled Kate close to him as he started to run his long red tounge down her soft white neck and lick at her soft white skin. Kate started to shake in fear feeling the huge crimson black cock grow larger and throb with lust blood against her belly and breasts as she was held tightly in Darkbull’s grasp.
Kate’s voice cracked as she started to speak, “I’m sorry but I can’t do this. You are just way too big for any girl. That thing is thicker than a tree.”
Darkbull pulled Kate’s face to look into his eyes as he ran his hands down her back and started to grab and massage her incredible bubble butt ass cheeks. Kate looked into the giant nigger’s red eyes and began to sob.
Darkbull pushed Kate slowly onto the bed as he pulled closer to him and started to kiss her. He could taste the sweet white young girl’s salty tears as he licked and kisses at her soft red lips and took her precious mouth into his. Kate put her hands out wide in the air not knowing what to do as she felt the beast force it’s tongue deep into her mouth.
Darkbull felt a fire of lust rise within him that burned with a heat hotter than the depths of hell as he ran his hands all over the sexiest young white body on the face of the earth. He then pushed Kate down harder into the pillows and pulled at her hair pinning her down so he could get his cock down into her mouth.
Kate struggled and tried to wiggle away only to get pulled back within the big dirty nigger’s grasp.
Kate let out a defiant plea, “Wait. Wait. That thing won’t fit in my mouth. Please just let me jerk you off and then please let me go alright?”
Darkbull grabbed Kate’s face and spoke with fearsome power, “You will clean my pipes. You are my white girl now. Do what I tell you.”
Kate scowled, “No, I’m not yours and I’m only doing this so I can’t get out of here. So I’m not giving you anything more than a handjob you asshole.”
Darkbull pulled Kate’s hands and placed them on his giant crimson pulsing black cock, “Stroke it my white bitch.”
Kate looked up at him as she tried placed her shaking white hands around his cock that was thicker than a tree and she started to cry again, “Oh my god I can’t even get my hands around it. It’s huge. ”
Darkbull pulled at Kate’s hair, “You better clean my black pipes white girl.”
Kate started to stoke the heavy black shaft that ebbed with crimson and red and felt the thick viens in the shaft pulse with madness. His massive black cock was growing harder and longer as she touched it and he pulled Kate’s face towards his cock as she laid on her back and he towered over her.
“Lick my black cock bitch.” Kate tried to blink away her tears as she started to lick up and down the massive black crimson cock shaft doing her best to stay away from the bloated red cock head that bellowed out like a giant oversized mushroom on a stalk.
“Stroke it bitch!” he said angrily getting frustrated with the inexperienced girl’s hands.
“My name is Kate you bastard.” She said grabbing his cock harder and stroking it up and down.
Kate thought that if she could get him to cum one good time she could get out of this mess. So Kate licked and stroked the giant crimson black cock for all she was worth. Kate tried to shake off the fact that she was getting wet and she tried to deny what she was feeling but then she decided to use it to her advantage. “Come on big boy cum for me. Cum on my boobs.”
Darkbull was getting extremely hard and he pulled down Kate’s Wonder Woman top down exposing her big full double D breasts and her beautiful red nipples.
Kate groaned and furrowed her brow embarrassed that the first man to see her topless was now a black nigger. Kate stroked the thick throbbing black cock with eager strokes feeling the hot smelly precum flow all down her neck and her breasts. He was getting close and she could feel it. “Okay you big nigger let out all that cum you got in those big balls.”
Kate’s pulse was quickening and she was starting to feel sensations that she never thought she could feel especially for a black man. Kate’s pussy was growing hot and creaming wet as she held the heavy black ebony shaft in her white hands. Kate started to feel like she was in a duel with Darkbull and she could tell he was fighting to make this sexual experience last as long as he could.
“You dirty nigger you are trying to make me jack you off all night aren’t you? Hurry up and cum please for Kate. You crazy nigger.”
Darkbull had enough of her gaining the upper hand as he grabbed her by the throat, “Kate you fucking bitch you call me nigger again and I’ll make you scream all night.”
Kate rolled her eyes and smiled up at the black giant letting her bitchy side come out, “You know what you are such a bad nigger for making me do this. You didn’t even take me out for dinner and a movie you jerk.”
Darkbull could sense this young bitchy rich girl trying to play mind games with him but he was about to show her the man he was. “Bitch I said don’t call me a nigger!”
He grabbed Kate’s head and forced his oblong thick and spongy oversized cockhead into her mouth and plunged his massive cock shaft all the way down Kate’s young white throat. Kate pushed against his giant muscled abs but realized very quickly she had better start sucking and sucking hard.
Kate gasped and groaned and heaved as she sucked Darkbull’s cock as he started to fuck her throat with long deep strokes barely giving her the time she needed to suck in air before he fucked into her face smacking his balls against her.
For a few long uncomfortable minutes Kate’s young goddess face was the fuck toy of the dirty black beast and he fucked her throat as deep as he could.
Kate felt his hard black cock stiffen and flex inside her throat as she braced feeling him push his ebony manhood down into her stomach holding it inside her.
Kate blinked wildly as tears streamed down her white blushed face and she felt a thick wave of hot thick black sperm flood her insides. Kate sucked and choked on the hard black cock as she struggled hard to swallow all of the hot nigger seed that was flowing down her throat down into her heaving belly. Finally with one last hard thrust into her mouth Darkbull pumped another hot load into Kate as he pulled her face off his cock with a loud plop.
Kate sucked in air and cried grabbing at her stomach feeling loads of sickening black seed swimming around inside her, “Uhhhh I feel like I’m gonna throw up.” Kate said in despair.
Darkbull grabbed her face and held her mouth shut looking deep into her sad blue eyes. “Keep swallowing my cum bitch. Swallow all that nigger cum down your sweet throat like a good girl”
Kate cried as she looked into his large lusting red eyes and she swallowed again and again. Feeling the last drops of smelly black cum ooze down her throat she nodded her pretty head telling her master she has swallowed it all.
He let go of her face and roared as he tore off her swimsuit leaving Kate naked upon the bed with only her red Wonder Woman boots on. Kate crossed her legs and put her hands up to her face in shame and started to cry. Darkbull sat down behind her on the bed and pulled her onto his lap. Darkbull’s giant cock still pulsed with hot black blood as it arched up between Kate’s white thighs and he grinded against her wet pussy lips. Darkbull grabbed Kate’s big white breasts and started massaging them while humping his thick hard crimson black cock shaft up between her wet pussy folds. She gasped in fear and amazement seeing the dangerously long hard thick throbbing black cock lengthen and arch up between her big boobs and up to her lips.
Kate let out a long sigh as Darkbull fondled her big soft white tits with his one hand and ran his other hand down to her pussy lips rubbing and pulling at her clit while he titty fucked her with his enormous black cock pumping it up and down between her boobs.
“Kate have you ever been fucked before?” He said licking all down her neck.
Kate started to breathe heavy feeling the large black man run his big dark hands all over her young soft body, “No I’m a virgin. You are the first man that has even seen me naked.”
Darkbull began to rub Kate’s pink pussy faster and kissed her passionately wanting to completely own his white bitch.
Kate could feel him squeeze her big white breasts harder as he started to stick his large black finger up her pink pussy, “Oh please you are being too rough please slow down.”
Kate was in a daze and she starting panting feeling her pussy begin to cream and flow all down her black master’s cock. “Ummmm you are gonna make me cum. Oh my god.”
Darkbull then pushed her down onto the bed on her stomach denying her orgasm. Kate looked up over her shoulder at him angrily, “Stupid nigger. I’ll be leaving now.”
Kate started to crawl off the bed as Darkbull pounced on her and pushed her down into the sheets as he grabbed at her big breasts and grinded his hulking massive cock against her bubble butt. Darkbull held Kate tightly feeling the most precious treasure he could ever imagine in his warm embrace. It felt so good to hold her and knew it would feel even better to get inside of her. She was the white girl of his dreams and he wanted her to have his black babies. Kate felt his big black body wrap around her as if she was his only pillow and she felt chills run down her legs and goosebumps rise all down her back as she listened to him whisper in her ear, “Kate you are never going to leave…….”

Darkbull licked down Kate’s back and down her ass as he slid his way down her body slowly running his wicked black tongue down to her tight pink virgin pussy folds. Kate grabbed the covers and let out a slow pleasurable groan as she felt the large black man lick and suck on her clit while his hot drool ran all down her pussy and legs.
Kate’s body grew rigid and she tried to fight the temptation to spread her legs and allow the black bull full access to her precious honey pot. Darkbull licked like a giant wild thirty dog all over her pussy flicking and sucking on her pink clit while drinking in the sweet cream that was oozing out of the young girl’s vagina. He massaged Kate’s incredible bubble butt ass and then dove his black face into her girly depths when she finally gave in and spread her legs just enough for him to move in. Like a savage beast who craved to quench his thirst in the desert Darkbull lunged his African tongue deep into Kate’s tight pussy sucking and licking up the flowing fluids pouring from her young wet white pussy.
Kate started to moan loudly and her young hips started to shake as she felt the most powerful orgasm of her life begin to overtake her body but just as she was about to cum Darkbull pulled away from his young busty bitch for only a moment as he then then leapt upon her with his giant big black crimson cock searching for her pussy.
Kate arched up while laying flat out upon the bed her legs pressed tightly against the sheets as Darkbull pushed her down and wrapped his arms around her stomach stabbing at her pussy wildly.
Kate pleaded, “No please you are way too huge for me. I could never fit.”
He eagerly placed his gigantic black muscled legs tightly against the outside of her soft long silky smooth white thighs pressing her legs together and pinning her down to prepare his bitch for the ultimate forbidden sexual coupling.
Darkbull’s bloated black crimson cockhead quickly found the entrance to Kate’s sweet pussy and he lunged into her with a long hard deep thrust.
“Oh God! Urgghhgghhg! That thing is thicker than my leg and your cockhead is the size of a basketball!! Oh my god it hurts!!! Ohhhh!” Kate screamed as tears rolled down her young blushed cheeks.
Still pushing his monstrously large black cock deep into Kate’s pink pussy folds he fought hard to bust through her tight cherry and force his manhood deep inside her. For several long painful minutes Kate cried and bucked as she felt Darkbull inch his way inside her…..One thick inch….Then Two….Then three and even then the giant throbbing black cockhead was still not fully inside her. Kate arched her back and groaned loudly as she grabbed the bed with her fists clenched tightly and her mouth agape feeling Darkbull’s big black cock head start to penetrate her girly depths. With one last girly scream Kate’s eyes shot open and she felt his cock roar up inside her popping her sweet young virgin hymen as her cherry blood and cum cream flowed down his gigantic black crimson cock.
Darkbull yelled in lustful rage, “Relax your body my busty young white bitch and it won’t hurt as much!”
Kate tried to pull away shaking and crying overwhelmed at the deep burning sensation of intense pleasure and pain that was flowing through her pussy, “Please don’t push it in any deeper!!! You are killing me with that thing! I can feel you tearing me up inside!! OWW!”
He roared with lust, “Your sweet white virgin cherry and it’s now mine. I’m gonna own your sweet tight white pussy bitch! I said relax goddamit!”
Darkbull squeezed Kate’s big full luscious milky white breasts and lunged like a wild bull into Kate stretching her pussy to extremes and ramming up against her poor cervix.
“Owwww! God I can feel you up to my stomach!! Urrghghg! You’re as deep as you can go please pull it out!” Kate pleaded.
Darkbull enveloped Kate and forced her down onto the bed wrapping his large hungry black hands around her sexy sweet little white tummy wanting to feel it stretch as he forced the young girl to take his giant big black crimson cock balls deep.
Kate’s eyes filled with deep sad tears as she bit down the bed sheet in complete despair feeling the giant ravaging big black cock pumping and pounding it’s way slowly past her tight young cervix, “Urghghggh Owwww What are you doing? Stop !!! Owww! Please Take it Out!” She cried.
Darkbull latched onto her hips massaging her stomach wanting so badly for her to feel his throbbing black shaft all the way inside her sacred womb. He loved the young smell of Kate, the way her dark raven hair flowed down her lovely white shoulders, and the way she let out scared girly gasps when she felt her wet pussy folds stretch and wrap tightly around his monstrously thick and dangerously long monster black crimson cock that was pumping in and out of her tight cunt like a powerful piston of pleasure and extreme penetration.
As the two forbidden lovers each fought their most intimate personal battles Kate’s tears flowed down her face as she tried to bring her legs together and hot sweat poured down Darkbull’s large black muscled body as he humped into Kate’s pussy with deep hard thrusts. Darkbull’s cock was built for the ultimate black breeding of a female as his cockhead was wildly oversized meant to lock itself deep inside the womb of the bitch it throbbed so hard for to breed.
Kate’s beautiful blue eyes shot open wide and she started to drool like a bitch in heat heaving and panting hard feeling the super huge bloated black crimson cock head push past her cervix inch by hard stretching inch.
Darkbull roared, “Damn bitch you are so fucking tight but I’m gonna stretch you out so goddamn deep you will feel this fucking for months!!”
“Oh My freaking God you are so deep inside me I feel like I’m gonna break! I can’t take it! Please stop urhghghg I can’t take anymore!” She pleaded incessantly.
Darkbull yelled wildly and bore down on his young white bitch pushing his rock hard throbbing big black oversized bloated cockhead past Kate’s cervix and all the way up inside her precious wet womb.
Kate let out a long girly scream and then threw her head down in shame feeling the most powerful intense spastic orgasm overwhelm her body. “Oh my god I’m cumming! I’m cumming so hard on your big black cock Oh My God! Owww!!! I feel you throbbing so deep inside me it’s so hard throbbing with so much heat OWWWW!”
Darkbull fucked Kate with reckless abandon pulling her sacred womb back and forth with monstrous rage as his fat bloated oversized cockhead was lodged deep inside her and she was now locked with her giant ebony lover for intense black breeding.
Kate’s cute tummy expanded outward to accommodate Darkbull’s huge thick monster cock and he growled with savage rage and unbridled lust with the feeling of her sweet white stomach expanding outward against his strong black out stretched hands that massaged her soft white skin and held her abdomen so tightly.
Kate was now his and she began to accept her fate as Darkbull leaned over her shoulder and began to kiss her passionately pulling her sweet mouth into his as the two lovers slowly and steadily became one with each hard pound of Darkbull’s black meat pole that was pummeling Kate’s wet depths as his big black bull hips slapped up and pressed hard against her bubble butt with each deep pound into her young tight love tunnel.
Kate let of soft moans of orgasmic pleasure as her overstretched white pussy was getting packed full of big black crimson hard throbbing cock that made her cum again and again, “Ohhh you are stretching me out so deep please go slow. Please slow down!! OHHHHHHhhhh MMMmmm.” Kate’s voice trailed off as darkbull’s tongue went deep into her mouth wrapping around hers as they kissed.
Kate hesitantly accepted Darkbull’s passionate invasion of her mouth and kissed him back as she yelped in fear feeling his enormous cock start to grow thicker, longer, and throb hotter pulsing deep inside her with an animalistic black lust for her young white body that jolted her to her core.
Like an overgrown tree trunk growing out of control ready to sprout towards the sky Darkbull’s massive shaft tightened hard and expanded inside of Kate flowing full of black lust blood as his giant ball sacks slammed hard pressed fully against her pussy and he started to bull fuck her thumping his massive heavy cum filled balls against her with a force that made Kate’s big boobs bounce and jiggle as her toes curled.
Kate was almost entirely lost in the flow of passion then suddenly remembered she was at her most fertile time of the month as she pleaded out, “No please! Not inside! Please pull out!!! I could get pregnant!! You have got to pull it out!”
Darkbull slammed with all his power hard into Kate as he held his big black hot pulsing ball sacks tightly against Kate’s pussy folds smashing into her with full brutal breeding force as he erupted inside of her like a geyser spewing loads of hot gooey thick heavy black cum deep into her womb. “Take my black seed you sexy busty bitch! Fuck yes you will have my black babbies!”
Kate cried, “No please I don’t want to get pregnant! You can’t please stop! Pull out! Ohh noooo ohhhh!”
Darkbull grabbed Kate’s long dark hair with both hands and pulled back on his busty bitch forcing her to arch her back and take him like a true whore, “That’s it stick those big tits you got out so I can make them bounce you fucking goddamn beautiful busty bitch! FUCK YOU BITCH!! I OWN YOUR PUSSY !”
Kate put her hands out frantically trying to brace herself on the mattress feeling her whole body rock and jolt back and forth to the passionate deep hard rhythm of his barbaric fuck thrusts that were getting harder and so forceful that she started to pant heavily and groan loudly in shock.
He couldn’t hold back and he latched his giant black hands on Kate’s big full soft melons and squeezed her big full Double D breasts for all they were worth. “Damn Kate I love feeling your big tits! You are stacked bitch! Your big milky white tits are mine girl!”
Kate sobbed, “”Please grab my boobs gently god you are too rough! OH!” She cried feeling his massive ebony pipe thickening and growing even harder for her as he felt up and massaged her incredible big young soft breasts.
Darkbull launched a full assault on Kate’s pussy and she started screaming begging for him to slow down as he hammered her wet pussy like a jackhammer set on overload.
‘FUCK YES BITCH TAKE ANOTHER HOT LOAD OF MY HOT BLACK SEED!” Darkbull roared pumping another hot blast of vile black baby making semen deep inside of Kate’s overstretched womb.
“OHHHH!! GOD I CAN FEEL ALL YOUR HOT SEMEN SWIMMING INSIDE ME OHH! GAWD IT’S TOO MUCH !! I’M CUMMING!!!! Ohhhhhh!” She screamed her voice rising like a bitch in defeat. “AAHHAHAHA!”
Hearing Kate’s passionate cries of ecstasy as she came so hard on his cock drove Darkbull wild with furious lust for her! Darkbull began to shake crazily. His entire black body was igniting in a fire blaze of hot deep endless lust for Kate’s body, heart, mind, and soul and he dove upon her wrapping his arms like a vise down and around the sides of her big breasts pushing them in tightly together with his giant black biceps while wrapping his giant black paws around the back of her neck grabbing her tight traps muscles as hard as he could locking her into a torrid and wickedly intense sexual position. Darkbull was in his sexual rut now and he wanted to break this young busty bitch and make her fully understand she was his possession in every way. Kate frantically grabbed at his powerful arms trying desperately to get away but she couldn’t move. He had full control and power over her young white body.
“What are you doing? I can’t move I feel like I’m locked into a roller coaster! Please let go!” She begged in fear.
Darkbull started to fuck Katy hard and deep with blunt powerful strokes, “Just relax my young white whore and get ready because I’m gonna bust your cunt up really good.”
Kate gulped down fearfully and clentched her teeth as Darkbull started fucking Kate so forcefully she felt each and every hard throbbing hot thick long black inch of his big African penis pipe stretch her vaginal muscles so wide and deep it make Kate gag like a bitch. The black bull was pulling his young white bitch backwards into his hips at the same time he pounded and lurched his cock forward into her pussy slamming her so hard the impact was like a giant black semi-truck colliding head on with a tiny white convertible. Kate screamed in orgasmic fits of fear and pleasure! Every extreme fuck pump was a collision of his hot thick black meat dominating her young soft white flesh.
“GAWD! OH! SHIT! OH GOD! I CAN’T! IT HURTS! OH GOD!!!” Kate pleaded, gurgled, and spewed up spit in her mouth as her tongue stuck out of her sweet young mouth and her blue eyes gleamed with a sexual desperation and her heart began to pound in her chest.
“OOWW!! I’m not gonna be able to walk after this you are beating me up inside ! Ow it hurts!! Take it out!! PLEASE OH GOD! No!” She screamed gaging.
Darkbull excitedly pulled himself up and repositioned his thickly muscled arms so they were extended fully out in front on him and he dug his black fingers into the flexed white rigid trap muscles of Kate massaging her and pressing her head down. “Don’t fight it bitch just keep breathing and take this big black cock!” he said massaging her neck and shoulders while pulling her backwards to meet his eager lurching fuck thrusts. The giant black man roared in lust feeling Kate’s tight wet pussy squeeze so tightly around his ever expanding cole black rod as he continued to barrel into his young bitch savoring every hot second his heavy black ball sacks were smashed against the back of Kate’s trembling legs and pushed as hard as he possibly could against her tight overstretched pussy folds that where bubbling with sweet white cum cream.
Kate freaked out and started balling her eyes out while cumming so hard she thought she would pass out as he unleased all his power into her young hips driving and pounding and pumping and smashing Kate’s pussy as if every deep thrust would be his last. Kate was feeling an overwhelming fear build in her so strong it made her feel like a child in a monster’s sexual grasp. Kate was being dominated and she could feel it overtake her completely and she cried out, “Please Oh God I’m so scared! What are doing to me!! OHHH! OH GAWD NO!!!!!”
Like a tidal wave Kate busted inside and spewed and squirted her hottest most thick and slimy sweet girly cum all down Darkbull’s black cock splashing his heavy black ball sacks and Kate completely lost it as she started to piss all down his balls as she cried in shame. Kate was so overstretched inside that her bladder was getting squished and she pursed her trembling lips together as she started to cry so deeply in sick embarrassment. Darkbull grinned wickedly and bore down on Kate latching his hands onto the mattress in front of her tear streaked face pinning her in between his arms so he could now fuck her even deeper as he kissed her neck sweetly whispering to her, “It’s okay Kate you are one with me now. I will experience your most intimate moments with you forever. You are my whore. You are my precious white treasure. I own you and you will learn to understand this. Now relax bitch and I’m gonna make you cum again.”
Kate buried her face into the mattress. How could she let a man dominate her body and soul like this? She sucked in a deep breath of air then looked nervously over her shoulder at him “What are you doing to me?”
Grabbing the mattress with his black hands balled up in fury Darkbull pulled himself downward with all his might onto Kate while slamming down his hips into her with full force pounding into Kate with such power that he completely knocked the air out of her lungs.
“OWWWWW ARRHRHGHGH!” She screamed breathlessly as he used the springs of the mattress and the momentum of his enormous bodyweight to launch himself up into the air and then again to slam down into Kate’s pussy with mind blowing black fucking force!
Darkbull hollered in extreme vigor and sexual hunger “How does it feel to play paddleball white girl? You are the paddle and I am the wrecking ball that’s gonna bust your mother fucking pussy paddle bitch!”
Kate completely lost it screaming in terror, “NOOOO!!! OWWW! PLEASE NO!!!”
Again and again Darkbull fucked into a Kate like a ravenous animal pounding her and wrecking her pussy to her core as Kate screamed and cried and begged for him to have mercy, “PLEASE ARRGHGHH YOU ARE FUCKING THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!!! PLEASE SLOW DOWN ARGHGHG!”
Hearing Kate’s screaming pleas only made Darkbull’s big black cock throb harder and he slammed his big black cock ultra-hard and super deep into her tight wet teen pink pussy flexing his ebony shaft and flowing all his nigger blood into his bloated crimson cock head pounding into her deepest G Spot making her cum like a bitch again!
Kate groaned deeply and let out a long sound of sexual moans of pure deep ecstasy crying in ultimate shame as she felt her hot creamy cum flow down his rock hard big black cock again, “I’m cumming again! It feels ….it feels so good mmmmm oh god yes ohhhh ahahhahah…”
She felt so defiled and owned by her big black master and she was terrified of his power over her body. She yelped and struggled feeling him squirt another round of hot thick sticky loads of black sperm blasts deep into her fertile young white womb.
Darkbull kissed Kate passionately as he humped with hard long deep pounds of fuck lust into Kate and then with her still impaled on his cock he flipped her over on her back.
Kate looked up at her black master and punched at his chest, “You bastard! I said not inside me!”
Darkbull spit on her face and laughed as he wrapped her up in his arms and kissed her hungrily……..

……Several hundred yards away Jed unlocked a giant twenty feet tall old crusty iron cage and tossed Jessica’s pink panties inside yelling with excited madness, “ Fetch big fella fetch! Arhhhhhhhhaa haa Jessica you gonna get it now whore!!”
The enormous black beast inside bent down drooling and sniffed Jessica’s panties but instead he smelled Kate’s strong perfume……
…Darkbull smiled an evil wicked smile and grabbed Kate’s wrists and pushed her arms up behind her head as he bent down to make out with her as her slammed his throbbing black cock hard into her sweet wet pink pussy smacking his big black balls against her ass.
He looked deep into Kate’s beautiful blue terrified eyes, “Take my loads of thick black seed into your wet white garden my sexy young whore! Your white sexy body is mine to breed!”
He fucked into her and leaned down to kiss his bitch passionately as her mouth defied her and she accepted his savage black tongue and longing lips that drooled and sucked all over hers.
Kate groaned as she felt a continuous wave of intense orgasms flow through her as she cummed like a bitch all down Darkbull’s big black crimson cock feeling his massive ball sacks pounding and smashing against her perfectly round bubble butt cheeks. Darkbull became obsessed with Kate’s incredible buxom curvy white body and he rose up like a fearsome beast arching his back and pressing all the weight of his densely muscled hips into Kate’s poor little wet pussy as he balled up his black fists and pressed them down tightly against the mattress to the sides of Kate’s little waist and just in front of her curvaceous sexy hips pinning his bitch down for a deep hard fuck session. Brutally and without mercy Darkbull recoiled his horse like hips back and slammed down into Kate watching her tender white big full bubble butt bounce and her big full white breasts jiggle like crazy as he fucked her out of his mind drooling all down her big boobs and frothing at the mouth like a savage animal lusting and savoring the domination of his sexy young busty bitch. With every deep hard pounding thrust Kate braced herself the best she could taking in deep breaths and hollering with desperate cries of deep intense pleasure and hard overwhelming stretching sweet pain. “Oh God! OHHH! Uhhgh please go slow… UHHH! Umm! OHH!!! GAWDD! Easy! OHhh! NO!! URghgh! Slow Please slow!! Ohh It hurts!! Ohhh!!!! FUCKING HELL PLEASE OH ARRHR! Oh! OHH! ARRHHAHH! Oh oh oh!! I’M CUMMING!!”
For several long hours the room was filled with violent sounds of heavy sweaty black throbbing meat pounding against Kate’s wet white tender flesh. Smack, smack, smack, and SMASH! The wet sticky cum soaked sounds filled Kate’s ears as she wrapped her white young arms around her black master embracing the deep forbidden pleasure he was pounding into her innermost depths.
Darkbull kissed Kate’s neck as she sobbed in defeat, “I love you Kate. You will be mine forever and I will breed you every night for the rest of your life.”
Kate couldn’t stop crying ashamed that this black beast had dominated her body and soul and she couldn’t let him have her heart….
…..but as darkbull fucked Kate he began to massage her soft tender bubble butt ass cheeks with his big black hands and his monster black cock started to pound places inside her she never imagined could be reached.
Kate started to gasp and breathe hard feeling shivers all down her white body and within her a sensational orgasm was building that was going to change her life forever. Darkbull’s cockhead had fully expanded inside Kate and was pumping hard against the deepest tender part of her womb while stretching her cervix beyond her girly limits.
Darkbull was fucking Kate at a hard pounding pace thumping and slamming into her so intensely with his humongous black throbbing cock that she felt like she was a little doll in his strong black overpowering sexual embrace.
“I love you Kate. I want you to cum with me now. I own you. Every part of you is mine. Accept it bitch you love having my black cock inside you. You need me now. You are locked to me. I own your soul bitch! Accept it now you beautiful whore!”
Kate was struggling wildly to hold on tight while she was getting the hard wild fucking of a lifetime that would break the strongest of women let alone a precious white teenage dream like Kate.
Kate threw her head back as Darkbull pushed her down harder and fucked into her with a ferocity that made her latch her long white soft legs around him, “Oh my god! OH MY FUCKING GAWWWD I’M CUMMING LIKE CRAZY FOR YOU! OoHHHHHHH Mmmmmm Yes! Oh Yes! Oh My God I…..I….Oh I Love you!!! OWWW!!”
Darkbull held Kate so tight as she fully accepted his black embrace and she hugged him back cumming on his cock so long it lasted for several intense long passionate minutes as she felt gallons of hot sticky black semen blast and pour like a black thunderous downpour rain of sperm deep into her white womb impregnating her and sealing her fate.
Darkbull kissed and sucked on Kate’s mouth with a lust that made her long for him as she let him have his way with her relaxing her body and giving in to his forceful thrusts. Darkbull fucked Kate so hard that he couldn’t stop. He could never stop and he growled with madness, “You are mine Kate. I need your sexy white body and I own you forever. That’s a good girl now lay back and cum like a good girl for your black master!”
Kate hesitantly complied and spread her legs letting the full weight of Darkbull’s sweaty black body be pressed against her as his giant black cock pulsed inside her wet pussy that stretched so tightly wrapping it’s way around his ebony shaft milking out all of his black seed and his black balls pressed firmly against her ass pumping her for all she was worth.
Tears of orgasmic loving acceptance flowed down Kate’s cheeks as she whimpered and gasped in pleasure being fucked like a whore, “Oh no I can’t fight this. I can feel the deep warmth of your black semen flowing inside me.. Oh God no…. OWW! Yes! Oh God! I am yours. Ohhhh god yes. Oh I’m cumming again….Owwwww ohohhhhhHHHOARRRGHHHH!!”
Kate felt a wave of shame shiver across the back of her neck and down her luscious soft white body that Darkbull was now caressing running his big black strong hands up and down the sides of her hips and kneading her muscles with his thick ebony fingers.
Darkbull had broken his once stubborn white bitch. She was now his.
Kate panted deep and longingly feeling her inner most depths being stretched and owned more and more as the giant black bull and young while teenage girl began making passionate love. Her body took over and her hips started slowly moving forward in unison with Darkbull’s deep strong sexual thrusts. The monstrously powerful black beast was completely dominating her body and owning her soul fucking her with slow deep breeding fuck thrusts that made her pussy gush with wet loving white cream that flowed and oozed all down his thick hot throbbing big black cock shaft pumping into her precious sweet honey pot between her legs as the enormous bloated black crimson cock head expanded hard within her outstretched overfilled young womb.
Kate began to grow scared, shocked at how a savage black man could make her feel these deep forbidden feelings. She whispered fearfully, “Oh god what are you doing to me? Please I’m so scared.”
Darkbull held her innocent white face and licked her lips, “I’m making love to you white girl. Just keep breathing deep my beautiful white bitch.”
Kate nervously ran her trembling white hands up and down Darkbull’s back looking up into his fierce lustful eyes as she began to cry tenderly realizing that he had full power over her now. “Please just go slow it still hurts mmmmm you are stretching me out so deep Oh god I feel you stretching my uterus.”
Kate’s blue eyes rolled back as she felt a long unending orgasm jolt through her and she moaned in pure ecstasy slowly falling asleep in Darkbull’s loving lustful arms while he never stopped fucking her as deeply as he could all through the long night………
…………..As the two lovers held each other in the still of the night Darkbull pushed Kate’s beautiful body off of his still throbbing black cock and laid her on her stomach. Kate was half asleep and her ass was relaxed just as Darkbull needed it to be. Darkbull rubbed his slimy cum soaked bloated cockhead onto Kate’s pretty little anus and lubed it up. He got the tip of his giant black cock positioned at the entrance to Kate’s cherry asshole and then slammed down into her like a piston jolting Kate awake screaming, “OWWWWWW!!!! What the hell are you doing to me?”
Darkbull started fucking Kate’s tight asshole and pounded pass her sphincter muscle and down hard into her bowels.
Kate’s mouth was wide open and she was gaging franticly overwhelmed by the powerful sensation of having a monster big black cock being forced deeply into her ass.
“Oh god it hurts ARHAHHAH!” Kate started to sob and buried her face into the bed.
After a few minutes of deep anal fucking Kate started to moan like a little bitch.
Darkbull grabbed her hair and made her arch her back, “Yeah bitch it feels good now! I’m gonna make you cum while I fuck your ass!”
Kate moaned and she started to feel a deep orgasm rise up inside her……
Just then Jed bolted through the door, “YOUR FUCKING RENT IS DUE NIGGER!”
Darkbull turned annoyed, “How the fuck you get in here?’
Jed yelled, “This my house and I got the spare keys now time to pay up!”
Darkbull lodged his big black cock up inside Kate’s ass and flipped her over so that he was on his back and she was bare naked and spread in front of Jed.
Darkbull smacked Kate’s clit, “Here’s your rent payment come and get it while she’s wet!”
Jed jerked down his farm pants and leapt upon Kate like a wild out of control gorilla.
Kate’s eyes were wide with extreme fear and desperation, “NO! PLEASE! NO! You can’t do this! I can’t take two black cocks inside me!”
Jed grabbed onto Kate’s shoulders and lurched his wickedly long black throbbing cock into her tight pink pussy folds forcing his hardness all the way up inside her tender love canal.
“OOOOWOWWW!!! YOU ARE TOO DEEP TAKE IT OUT PLEASE!! UAAHH” Kate screamed at the top of her lungs feeling Jed force fuck her so hard she could feel every inch of him slamming through her sensitive cervix and pounding up into her uterus with every stroke.
Darkbull pulled her down onto his black shaft beginning to fuck up into her, “Just relax bitch and enjoy the ride. It’s gonna have to hurt real bad before you gonna start cumming for us.”
Kate frantically kicked and lurched wildly in between the two giant niggers that were breaking her in the hardest way. “Please stop I can’t take this you two niggers are tearing me apart!”
Jed laughed and grabbed Kate’s beautiful face, “Shut the fuck up white girl and give your Daddy some sugar!” he said pulling her face to his and kissing her vulgarly as she cringed and put her hands out shaking.
Kate started to cry like a baby and her ass and pussy were getting pounded with two giant black pistons that were only getting harder, faster, and deeper.
Jed grabbed Kate’s big breasts and squeezed them looking deep into Kate’s young scared blue eyes, “Okay now Daddy gonna make you cum sweet honey. I want you to cum for Daddy!”
Kate spit into Jed’s face and Jed laughed hysterically fucking her harder. Okay time to fuck you balls deep bitch! “Jed fucked up into Kate so hard she felt his giant ball sacks smack against her ass and he held his shaft into her while he forced her pretty mouth open with his hands and spit in her white mouth.
Kate gurgled and tried to spit it back out but Jed latched onto her mouth and kissed her like a lunatic and started fucking her out of his mind.
Darkbull was starting to get jealous, “Hey nigger slow down and save some pussy for me!”
Jed started going crazy and he fucked into Kate with madness and flipped over onto his back while holding onto Kate pulling Darkbull over with them. Kate felt like she was the tender cream being squished inside a giant black oreo that was flipping over. Jed was now at the bottom of the pile of bodies with Kate’s big boobs pressed against his sweaty chest and Darkbull was on top of her.
Jed grabbed Kate’s ass cheeks and spread them out so Darkbull could get a good look at Kate’s pussy that was stuffed with Jed’s cock, “Come on Darkbull this naughty white girl needs two black pipes in her pretty little teen pussy!”
Darkbull pulled out of Kate’s ass, “Fuck you nigger Jed I ain’t doing that! I want to keep her tight! Get the fuck out I already paid my rent!
Jed laughed, “I just raised your rent by double the price! Now pound this pretty white pussy with me or leave my farm and be a little faggot! I knew you didn’t have it in you to double stuff her! You fucking pussy Darkbull! You are PussyBull!”
Darkbull became enraged, “Fuck you nigga I’ll show you how to fuck this white bitch!” he yelled while cramming his cock up inside of Kate slowly inch by long hard inch.
“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?? OH SHIT NO YOU TWO ARE GONNA TEAR ME APART!! OWWWW!!!” Kate started balling and wailing loudly as tears flowed down her blushed cheeks and she groaned long and hard feeling her tight white wet pussy stretch around two rock hard big black cocks.
“OWWW OWWW! YOU’RE TOO DEEP AAAHHHAHA NOOOOO!” She cried feeling darkbull press against her cervix.
Darkbull grabbed Kate by her shaking shoulders, “ Just relax bitch we gonna double stuff you up real good.”
Kate’s eyes shot open wide and tears poured down her face as she whimpered feeling the two cocks lurch up past her tight cervix and fuck up into her overstuffed womb, “OH MY FUCKING GOD IT HURTS SO FUCKING BAD PLEASE TAKE THEM OUT AHAHHH!”
Kate started crying and screaming and begging for the giant sex crazed niggers to have mercy on her but they started to fuck her harder and faster pumping their throbbing black cocks in and out of her overstuffed cunt.
Jed hollered, “Fuck yeah white bitch be a good girl for Daddy and cum!”
Kate cried in defiance, “I will never cum on your cock you dirty old nigger!”
Jed laughed and started to kiss all down Kate’s neck and rubbed her incredible white ass as Darkbull licked all down Kate’s back and shoulders.
Kate started to feel deep sexual sensations she had never imagined possible and she started to moan and get so wet she could feel her pussy cum cream flowing down the nigger’s oversized black cock shafts.
Jed massaged Kate’s jiggling bubble butt whispering in her ear, “Come on baby be a good girl and cum for Daddy.”
Kate struggled to hold it in but she started to fell the most powerful orgasm of her life building up inside her, “MMmmmmmmmm ohhhhhh Ohhhhhh Oh God Yes…. Yes…. Oh God.”
Darkbull grabbed Kate’s big boobs and squeezed them, “Come on Kate cum on these big nigger dicks!”
They started fucking Kate brutally hard deep pounding up inside her with a flurry of speed and strength. Kate’s ass cheeks were bouncing and her big boobs were swaying and her whole body was burning so deeply to cum on their big black nigger cocks.
Kate started to breath deeply and cry in deep utter sexual defeat, “OH GOD! URGHGH!!! I’M GONNA CUM! I’m cum on your big nigger cocks! AHAHHAHH!”
The wild animalistic black cocks both swelled so hard and long inside of Kate hearing her cries of sexual bliss and both black men fucked her as hard as they possibly could.
Kate lost control, “Yes! Oh my god! UGGHGHGHHG! OOWWW!! OH MY FUCKING GOD YES! IT HURTS SO BAD OOWWWW!!!! BUT OH MY GOD! Oh god! OH GOD! YESSSS!!!”
They felt Kate’s pusssy spasm and tighten around their big black cocks and the both shoved them deep inside her wet teenage white womb each black cock fighting its way up inside her young overstretched uterus as their cocks erupted with such madness Kate’s womb had to stretch out wildly to accommodate their outpouring of hot black baby making semen blasting into her most intimate fertile depths.
Kate gasped and writhed screaming, “OOOHH!!! YES I’M CUMMING OH MY GOD I’M CUMMING ON YOUR BIG BLACK COCKS!!!” as she felt every one of her feminine muscles tighten beyond her absolute limits and then release with a vaginal explosion of creamy wet cum that flowed down her love canal like a waterfall drenching the black men’s monster cocks, ball sacks, and squirted against their black abs and down their sweaty dark legs.
For several long minutes the black men humped into Kate fucking her throughout her long intense orgasm that seemed to never stop. Again and again Kate braced arching her back as her big amazing Double D breasts pressed out so beautifully and her glistening white ass tightened and she let out a long blissful moan of pleasure feeling the two monster black cocks stretch her pussy to extremes and touch every part of her inside.
Jed yelled in victory and pulled Kate’s face to his kissing her with crazed lust, “You were a good little whore for your Daddy!”
Kate accepted Jed’s kiss and kissed him back passionately overwhelmed that the old black man knew how to make her cum like never before.
As Kate and Jed made out Darkbull kissed all down Kate’s neck and grew more jealous, “Get the fuck outta here Jed before I bust your nigga ass!”
Jed was beginning to get too intimate with Kate and Darkbull finally pulled Kate off of Jed, “What the fuck bitch! You are my bitch!”
A loud crash filled the house as a giant black mammoth sized monster ran through the rooms smashing furniture and tables searching for Kate.
The black beast ran into the bedroom flinging Darkbull into the wall and mounting Kate like a crazed thickly muscled stallion yanking her to her knees pushing her back down into the doggie position.
Darkbull yelled, “What the fuck?”
Jed laughed pulling Darkbull out of the room, “Sorry meant for that beast to get Jessica but that damn perfume from Kate was too strong.”
Darkbull watched in amazement seeing the black beast pin down Kate and prepare her for an extremely rough fuck as he was pulled backwards outside by Jed.
Jed shut the door, “Just wait till he’s done. He’s a crazy homeless nigga I found living by the river eating a deer a while ago. Named him beast. I felt bad for him and made him a cage. I let him out to help me herd the cattle. He’s a little slow but he needs some good pussy.”
Beast wrapped his burly arms around Kate’s hips and lurched his monstrous cock back humping into her trying to get inside her pussy. Kate was in utter horror. The beast reeked of filth and was the largest black she had ever seen. His cock was the size of her leg and she pleaded with him to let her go.
“Darkbull!! Jed! Help! Help me please!!!! Someone help!!!!”

The beast jabbed and poked at Kate needing to get inside her. She tried to shimmy her hips away but felt the monster pull her back into his hardness as thickest cock she had ever felt pushed up in between her pink pussy folds.
Kate screamed in pain, “AAHAHAH!!! YOUR COCK IS THE SIZE OF A TREE!!! TAKE IT OUT IT HURTS!”
Beast pawed and grabbed at Kate’s big breasts squeezing them and licking and drooling all down her neck smelling her sweet perfume and tasting the tears that were running down her cheeks.
With hard deep fuck thrusts Beast pounded and lurched into Kate as her big breasts thumped forward and smacked back against her abs. She was getting pounded so hard he was throwing her around in the bed and pulling her into his thrusts as if she were a doll.
Beast pushed Kate onto the bed forcing her long white legs apart so he could slam her balls deep.
Kate’s tongue flew out of her mouth and she grunted feeling the massive black cock shaft tear up past her cervix. “URGGHGH!!! You are beating me up inside! It hurts! Please go easy on me please oww!!!”
There was no stopping this black animal and was fucking Kate with wild thrusts of hot African lust pounding his aching throbbing ebony cock deep into her longing to feel his cockhead press against her womb.
He roared at her, “White Bitch you gonna feel all my cock inside you!”
Kate screamed and cried and bucked balling her eyes out as the beast slammed his entire cock shaft into her quivering pussy and smacked his giant ball sacks against her pussy lips and trembling thighs. Kate clawed at the mattress trying to pull away and screamed for mercy as the beast savagely fucked her so hard she could feel him throbbing in her stomach!
“You are stretching my womb! I can’t take this! You are too big for me! OW!!”
The beast barreled down on Kate fucking her with long hard deep strokes as his cock throbbed for her so hard it hurt her inside.
She cried in pain, “Your cock is rock hard oh my god I can feel you in my fucking stomach!”
For a long hour the beast fucked Kate as hard as he could slamming into her as she balled like a baby and felt his big burly sweaty body engulf hers. Finally the beast locked her in the tightest embrace and launched the largest load of black seed into she ever felt. Kate’s body shook frantically as she cummed so hard on his monster black cock. The beast viciously kissed her mouth so hard it hurt and he grabbed at her breasts making them ache and her tits gets so hard.
“Please stop. Owww. You are a monster. Please….” She cried.
The monstrous African beast wanted her more and couldn’t believe how beautiful and soft she felt in his arms and how good it felt to have her tight pussy wrapped around his cock. He wanted to punish her and threw Kate onto her back and pounded her pussy missionary so hard she couldn’t stop crying and couldn’t stop cumming.
“OOOWWWWWW GAWWWDD HELP ME PLEASEE!!!!” Kate screamed.
The beast smacked her and grabbed her neck forcefully kissing her as he beat her pussy up inside slamming his balls against her butt as hard as he could. It was a deep hard fuck like Kate could have never imagined in her worst and darkest nightmare.
Beast was fucking the hell out of her and she was scared out of her mind.
“That’s enough you fuckin monster nigga!” Darkbull threw open the door and pulled the monster black off of Kate.
Jed jumped up on Beast cramming Jessica’s panties into his nostrils. “You fucking retard I want you to fuck Jessica!”
Beast picked up Jed and ran out of the house with him throwing him into the mud outside like he was an old basketball as he ran away into the moonlight……..

Darkbull kissed Kate’s face as he rubbed her sore breasts and fingered her sore clit.
“You are my white bitch.” He said possessively as he slid his massive black shaft into Kate’s pussy making her yelp and moan.
“Easy I’m really sore…Mmmm..” She whispered.
Darkbull spooned Kate and continued to fuck her as he massaged her big breasts, “You said you loved me earlier tonight white girl.”
Kate embarrassingly looked away and stayed quiet.
Darkbull pulled her face to hers, “You fucking bitch what was that all about you kissing all over Jed like that you fucking whore!”
Kate looked up at him feeling both afraid and owned at the same time, “Baby I was thinking of you…..”
Darkbull scowled and bitch smacked her face, “You fucking lying bitch!”
Kate looked up at him with a sad puppy face, “No I’m not lying. It felt so good that I wanted to kiss you but you were on top of me.”
Darkbull licked Kate’s gorgeous face, “Then show me. Kiss me now white girl.”
Kate felt so ashamed and wanted to run away from the feelings she was feeling inside but looking up into her dark black master’s eyes pulled her in and she gave Darkbull a passionate kiss and then turned back over away from him embarrassed.
Darkbull started to hump his big black cock up into Kate’s sweet pink pussy folds and it felt like pure heaven being inside of her. He could never get enough.
“Kate I love you.” Darkbull said wrapping his arms around her.
Kate’s voice’s was soft and she spoke quietly, “I do too…” and then she spoke in her mind “I think???…..”
Darkbull held her tighter, “Kate you gonna have my black babies. You are so beautiful and I love squeezing your big soft white boobs. I’m gonna make you cum so hard every night.”
Kate closed her eyes as she felt Darkbull’s big black hands eagerly pull and squeeze her big soft white breasts as she fell asleep in his arms feeling his big black cock throbbing deep inside her wet pussy…….

…….Jessica looked up at the ceiling and tugged in despair at the straps that held both of her arms and legs spread out to the four corners of Big Amos’s bed and then she blinked thinking she was in a nightmare seeing a giant figure larger than Amos enter the room.
Beast had an eye for blondes and this blonde white girl was the most beautiful and voluptuous he had ever seen or dreamed of. Like a bull possessed by pure fuck lust Beast leapt upon Jessica looking deep into her scared baby blue eyes and grabbed at her hips.
Jessica looked down to see the largest black monster cock ever, “Uhhh there is no way that would ever fit!”
Beast drooled all down Jessica’s big bare breasts as she tried to pull at her restraints helplessly, “Beast gonna fuck you all the way inside your white pussy!”
Jessica whimpered and she gulped as she watched his massive black cock arch up and fill with lust blood for her.
Beast roared as he lined the tip of his giant ebony fuck pipe against Jessica’s wet pink pussy lips, “This gonna hurt bitch!” And with one extremely hard fuck thrust he pounded up past Jessica’s cervix and slammed into her womb!
“OOOOOWWW!! ARHAHHAAHAH!!” Jessica screamed in agony no prepared for the intense pain and pleasure the giant black’s cock was making her experience.
Beast fucked Jessica brutally in and out as she breathed in and out in deep hard breaths trying to survive this animalistic fucking.
She cried and looked up into his demonic eyes, “Please owww god it hurts so bad you are stretching me out so much I am gonna pass out!”
Beast smacked Jessica’s sweet precious face keeping her awake, “I gonna make you cum you fucking white whore!”
For twenty minutes Beast fucked Jessica out of his mind slamming his thick heavy monster black cock into her pussy balls deep with every pump completely knocking the wind out of her each and every time.
Jessica’s tears streaked down her face as she felt his giant strong ebony hands wrap around her neck as he bent down and kissed her hard and forcing his long black tounge down her throat.
“URGHGHGHHAH!” Jessica gurgled feeling the beast’s giant black cock harden and arch up within her pounding against her womb.
Beast latched onto both of Jessica’s big breasts and grabbed them viciously hard fucking her out of his mind. He roared and smacked her tits grabbed them and pulling at them madly nearing the point of no return as he balls burnt with a deep hot lust for her that pounded a hellish fury into Jessica’s pussy.
She panted like a bitch a felt a wave of orgasmic feverish pain flow through her body and she was utterly losing her mind, “Oh God you fucking monster you are gonna make me cum! I can’t let you make me cum! No!! It hurts too much!”
Beast wrapped his arms around her and stared into her eyes kissing her lips wildly as he frantically fucked into her pussy smacking his balls hard against her ass again and again.
Jessica screamed, “OH NOO!! I’M CUMMING!!!” OH MY GOD!”
Breast pounded into her so hard her big boobs bounced like crazy and he fucked up all the way inside her womb pressing his giant semen filled sacks so hard against her ass she could felt them pulsing against her. Jessica’s eyes shot open as she felt a blast of hot heavy warmth flow through her and beast’s cock lurched and throbbed inside her pussy that was milking all the hot seed out of his big black cock pipe that was punishing her inside. Beast’s semen was pouring into Jessica and it never seemed to stop.
Jessica eyes were wide with amazement, shock, and fear, “You are still cumming! Pull out! Take it out please!”
Beast was pumping Jessica with so much semen it was beyond obscene. Her womb felt like a cum dump full of sludgy thick black semen that was lodging it’s way into her fertile depths. Jessica knew in her soul that this dirty nigger was breeding her and this time the black seed was going to dominate her poor white eggs. Beast clamped his arms around Jessica fucking her with short hard thrusts keeping his balls pushed against her pussy lips wanting her to feel every drop of his sticky thick hot semen inside her pink pussy. Jessica felt her stomach stretch out and her pussy clench around the beast’s monster cock as her tender cervix expanded and tightened so hard around his shaft it throbbed with deep painful pleasure.
Jessica moaned and cried as she held the beast and felt his body dominate her to extremes.
Beast kissed her and spoke loudly in her ear, “You are gonna have my black baby. I know you can feel it bitch.”
A chill ran down Jessica’s spine. She knew nothing of his filthy vile black nigger and yet she felt like she was owned by him.
Jessica felt a cold shiver run down her spine as a hard orgasm rocked her pussy to the core, “MMMMmmmm Ohhh Ohhh God I’m cumming again. Oh baby you make me cum so hard it hurts….”
Jessica was lost in painful orgasmic bliss for a couple hours and she was about to fall asleep in Beast’s arms as he roared out in pain. She looked over beast’s shoulder to see Jed holding a long farm rod.
Beast pulled out of Jessica and was clawing at his back trying to pull out the cow tranquilizer dart Jed poked into his back.
“Jed! Please help me out of these straps! Big Amos brought me here to his house and then he left to go get food! He will be back soon!” Jessica pleaded as she watched Beast fall to the floor fast asleep.
Jed rushed towards Jessica and straddled her beautiful naked body as he let some of Kate’s cunny cum mixed with the aroma of her perfume drip down onto Jessica’s big bare breasts, “Smell this cunt juice you fucking white bitch!”
Jessica knew the scent of Kate’s perfume so well. It was a high priced city perfume that Jessica would never wear but it fit Kate’s personality so well. She shrieked, “Oh no! Kate!!! How did you! What did you do to her!”
Jed made the most evil smile as he grabbed Jessica’s big white luscious breasts and started to slide his big black cock in between them, “More like what did WE do to her! Haha! You’re friend Kate ain’t no virgin no more! Kate had two big black cocks in her white pussy and I fucked her so good just to get revenge for you cheating on me with Amos you fucking whore!”
Jessica started to cry, “No! No! You don’t understand! I had to…urhghghg”
Jed crammed his cock head up Jessica’s mouth while he fucked her big white titties, “Shut the fuck up bitch I heard you begging for Big Amos to get you pregnant! Well since you love big black cocks so much I thought I would give you a big black surprise! She’s all yours niggers!”
Jessica looked out the door and saw a long line of all the big black hung farm workers stretching for as far as the eye could see all waiting for their turn to fuck the busty young teen blonde haired blue eyed goddess.
Jed left as Jessica called out to him but her cries were soon muffled as a giant black farm stud mounted her and kissed her as he fucked up into her tight wet pink cunt so hard she busted with an intense orgasm as she felt his hot load of black sperm fill her deep inside. He clung to Jessica wanted to feel every part of her body against his as he fully emptied his black balls into her. Another much taller black then pulled the stud off her and then jumped onto Jessica. This black farm nigger was long and wiry as he forced his super long hard black cock deep into her plunging past her cervix and smacking up against her womb. Jessica yelped as he licked and sucked all down her neck and pumped two hot loads of black semen deep into her uterus. Jessica grunted hard and clentched her teeth feeling the nigger grind into her pussy like a drill pumping her so deep it made her cry as he looked deep into her eyes grabbing her big white breasts and kissing her face.
Then abruptly the third nigger that bursted into the room made shivers run down Jessica’s back. He was a fat dirty ugly farm nigger that smelt like hog manure and had a cock the size of a draft horse. The tall black saw him and quickly pulled out of Jessica and ran out the house. The smelly fat nigger slammed the door behind him because he was determined to have his way with Jessica for more than just a few deep strokes. The giant fat dirty nigger crawled up on top of Jessica and slid his monstrously long and thick ebony cock inside her making her pussy stretch out so wide and deep with a loud wet plop as he barreled into her pussy and pushed her down onto the bed beneath all of his fat black weight. Jessica heaved and bucked feeling the nigger pound her wet pussy with thrusts so hard and forceful it made her squeal in pain and gasp in utter orgasmic pleasure. The fat nigger grabbed Jessica’s beautiful face with his dirty smelly hands and kissed her bizarrely licking the insides of her mouth and sucking on her tongue as he fucked her like a wild fat black pig. The fat nigger grabbed Jessica’s glorious white big breasts and squeezed them so hard she thought he was trying to pull them off.
“Ahhhh!! Easy on my boobs! Please god! Slow down you are too deep! Please!” she pleaded only to feel the nasty nigger fuck her harder and pull at her breasts with lustful vigor.
Quickly the fat nigger barreled into Jessica with hard blunt thrusts and she braced for his load feeling his big fat nigger balls swing and smack hard against her ass firmly holding his ebony cock shaft all the way inside her as he pumped her full of hot globes of nigger juice flowing his seed directly into her white womb.
“Owww god your black sperm is so hot and thick I feel it gushing up inside me OWWW!!” Jessica squealed out as she grunted and cummed like a whore on his fat nigger cock.
Suddenly two hugely muscled wild niggers bursted the door down furiously. One said to the other, “Troy you fucking unstrap this bitch and I’m gonna fuck her hot ass!”
The other one yelled, “Fuck yeah Keith I want inside this busty girl too!”
Troy hurriedly unstrapped Jessica as Keith kicked the fat nigger over on his back so that Jessica’s hot ass was up and ready to be theirs. The fat nigger was still fucking Jessica’s pussy like a crazed hog underneath her and Troy grabbed Jessica’s beautiful round white ass cheeks hard as he dove his hard massive black shaft deep into her bowels balls deep.
Jessica yelped clenching her teeth tightly, “NO NOT IN MY ASS!!! OH GOD THAT HURTS TAKE IT OUT! PLEASE AHHAHHAH!”
Jessica started screaming but Keith shut her up as he got in front of her and started fucking her sweet white face with his giant black cock shoving his hardness all the way down her throat and pulling at her long blonde hair. The three blacks fucked Jessica wildly and all three hollered as they blasted hot black loads of semen into all three of Jessica’s precious white holes. As Jessica swallowed down the nasty vile black sperm she felt her bowels fill with black cum and her vagina ache so deep with a mess of various nigger’s loads of hot black baby making juice swirling around in her white womb.
Keith pulled his cock out of Jessica’s mouth, “I want to fuck her ass! Dat hot white ass teased me for days on the farm so now time to fuck the hell out of her! ”
Troy nodded his head and pulled out of Jessica’s ass, “Alright Keith you fuck her ass while we double fuck her sweet little white pussy!”
Jessica jerked up and looked over her shoulder, “No! No! Please don’t! It will never fit! I’m already stuffed with that fat black cock already!”
Troy grabbed Jessica’s hips and stabbed up into her young cunt that was already overstretched by the smelly nigger pig that was lodged inside her but he was not going to stop till both of them were deep inside Jessica’s warm wet pink pussy.
Hot tears dripped down Jessica’s white face as her mouth pressed open wide as she felt the second giant black cock force it’s way harshly up inside her tight spasming pussy. “OWWWWW I CAN’T TAKE IT!!! YOU ARE HURTING ME!” She screamed.
Then Keith fought his way alongside her ass and grabbed her hips and crammed his super long throbbing black cock up Jessica’s butt hole.
Jessica squealed and shrieked like a scared little girl and her bubble gum tongue gagged outward of her mouth and her eyes shot open wide, “OH MY GOD I’M CRAMMED SO FULL OF BLACK COCK!!!”
The three crazed farm niggers fucked Jessica with crazed lust for her with deep hard thrusts each wanting to make her their own white bitch. Jessica struggled and grunted as she felt several hard intense orgasms flow through her and started to shake and cry feeling the most intense orgasmic rush rise up within her like a tidal wave.
Then she felt it. Keith needed to feel Jessica’s sweet wet pussy wrapped around his cock and he pulled out of her ass and started to vigorously pound and ram his way into her pussy. Inch by painful stretching hard black inch Jessica felt the third black cock jam it’s way deep inside her sore vagina as she let out a long scared scream, “NO YOU CAN’T !! OH GAWDD !!! OOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!”
Jessica squealed out frantically, “NO! I CAN’T TAKE THREE COCKS IN MY PUSSY! GAWD NO YOU BLACK BASTARDS!!! STOP IT! OHHH!! I CAN’T STRETCH ANYMORE!!”
All three nigger cocks forced their way into Jessica’s sweet pink tight pussy that was spasming and stretching obscenely around their bully cocks forcing their way inside her white depths. Jessica’s mouth hung open and tears poured from her gorgeous blue eyes as they all three started to pound her like a bitch. They were fucking her fanatically like she was nothing but a two dollar whore grabbing at her breasts, pulling at her hair, squeezing her ass, and yanking on her hips as her legs shook frantically and Jessica balled her eyes out and drooled like a bitch. The intense stretching pain was slowly giving way to an overwhelming sexual feeling inside of Jessica’s pussy that she could feel ebb inside her like a burning lustful fire. Jessica’s big boobs bounced and swayed to the hard pounding rhythm of three hard black cocks fucking deep into her white womb and three big pairs of sweaty heavy black ball sacks were all smashing and pushing with lustful breeding intensity against her round white ass, pink pussy folds, and sweaty cum soaked backs of her sexy long legs.
Jessica could feel the black men long for her as they grunted like savage beasts and breathed with a hard determined focus to breed her and own her white pussy. Jessica was their fantasy girl. She was their ultimate treasure and they wanted each and every piece of her gold for themselves. They grabbed and pulled and kissed and squeezed her tightly while she was totally overwhelmed and shocked at the sensations she felt flowing through her body as goosebumps rose on her tender white skin the niggers were rubbing against feeling up her big tits, soft ass, and long luscious silky white legs.
The loud smacks of all the giant niggers ball sacks slamming against Jessica’s way overstretched pussy became louder and harder and she groaned and panted hard trying to find some relief only to be beaten up inside by a fury of hard pounding black cocks that demanded that she become one with all of them together.
All there niggers started to harass their young sex harlot.
The fat nigger spit on her neck, “White bitch you gonna feel my black seed inside you for weeks!”
Keith smacked Jessica’s ass, “Girl you ain’t nothing but a nigger’s bitch now!”
Troy pulled her hair, “You fucking whore I’m gonna make you pay for teasing me with your white pussy!”
Jessica cried in fear and despair and couldn’t understand why their sick words made her pussy so wet and her tits so taunt.
Troy grabbed her big tits, “Hey whore I can feel you starting to fuck me back!”
Keith and the Fat Nigger both fucked her with punishing deep hard strokes, “Yah bitch you like it rough!”
Jessica bit her lip trying to hold in her sobbing, “No! No! Please stop! I can’t take this! I’m not your whore!!! ”
The fat nigger lurched up inside of Jessica’s womb and flexed his cock inside her as she yelped, “Bitch you are a slut for black cocks! Tell us you want us to fill you with black cum!”
Jessica shook her head from side to side crying, “Oww! No! No!”
They all started to fuck Jessica out of her mind pulling at her hair and kissing all over her sexy curvy soft white goddess body as they yelled at her, “Say it bitch! Say you want to feel our cum!”
She cried out, “Oh god please stop! You are gonna make me explode! Oh god! I can feel it! Urghghghghg! YES! YES! YES! OHHH FUCKING GOD YES!!!”
They roared, “Say it bitch!”
Jessica started to feel her body defy her soul and she started to become one with the three big dirty farm niggers longing to feel them all fuck her and fill her with their hot nigger seed.
Jessica tried to fight it, she tried to hide it, she pulled her white legs together and gritted her teeth but the big black cocks inside her fucked her beyond her limits!
Jessica belted out, “YES! FILL ME WITH YOUR BLACK SEED! TAKE ME! TAKE MY WHITE BODY! I WANT TO BE YOUR WHOREEEE!!!!!! OOWOWWOOWOWOWO!!!”
The three niggers fucked Jessica so hard she was rocked to her girly core and she cried and cried as she felt all three of their massive ebony cock shafts explode like cole black cannons filled with slimy thick nigger seed pumping and launching load after hot sticky load of semen into her womb.
Jessica felt her heart race and her body quake as she felt her vagina squeeze so tightly around the three black cocks and unleash a wave of hot girly cum cream down their throbbing hot cocks.
Jessica was constantly cumming and she couldn’t stop. “Oh God! Oh god I’m I’m….I’M CUMMING SO HARD FOR YOU! I’M YOUR WHORE! OH GOD IT FEELS SO GOOD! YES! YES!! OWOWW!”
Jessica’s mind was racing and she grabbed at her stomach as she felt her abdomen distend and her womb overflowed with black cum. “OH GOD NO! YOU’RE PUMPING TOO MUCH CUM INTO ME! PLEASE URGHGHGH! PULL OUT!!! NOO! ”
They held Jessica down as two more hulking black studs burst into the room. Jessica begged for them to have mercy, “NO!! JUST A FEW AT A TIME! I CAN’T TAKE ANY MORE!! The two new niggers jumped onto her and slammed their rock hard big black cocks into her pussy that was gushing with love juice! She screamed and cried and begged, “OH GOD NO!!! I CAN’T TAKE FIVE COCKS!!!”
Jessica’s screams could be heard for miles away making all the blacks wild with lust for her as two more giant black studs ran into the room like crazed animals leaping onto her and fucking into her tight wet white pussy and she cummed harder than ever before screaming like crazy.
She screamed with pure agony and the deepest orgasmic bliss imaginable, “I HAVE SEVEN NIGGER COCKS IN ME!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD! I’LL NEVER BE ABLE TO WALK AGAIN!! OOWWW!!! “
Jessica’s stomach was in knots and her face was grimacing from the overwhelming sensations that were racking her young white goddess body.
Big Amos ran into the room shocked at the sight of his white girl being fucked by seven wild farm niggers. Jealously consumed him but more than anything sexual excitement erupted inside him because he loved watching Jessica get fucked by big black cock. Big Amos pulled out his gigantic big black cock and sat down in front of Jessica on the bed. He forced her pretty mouth down onto this throbbing hot black cock shaft and it felt so good feeling her suck it into her mouth and take it down into her sweet throat. Jessica’s head bobbed up and down on Amos’s cock while all through the night nigger after dirty nigger came in and fucked Jessica. After a full day and a half of fucking over 100 farm niggers Jessica awoke to feel Beast’s massive black cock up inside her pussy and Big Amos’s hard cock up her ass and several black arms wrapped around her young white body while many dark hands massaged her big tits, fingered her clit, grabbed at her ass, and big black lips kissed her all over every inch of her porcelain white skin.
Jessica sighed as she felt wave after wave of deep intense orgasms flow through her body as she fucked again and again night after night for a month. Jessica was built for big black cocks and now she was going to serve big black cocks for the rest of her life.
Jessica later became pregnant with Beast’s twin black babies and though he was extremely rough and stern with Jessica she married him and lived the life she always wanted being a true Farm Girl. She also became pregnant by Big Amos and two other farm studs in the years ahead. She happily served the farm and eventually became the reluctant servant of every black man on the farm being a mistress to them all and was the center of many love triangles of legend.
Kate had a deep fascination and fear of Darkbull and she reluctantly became his bride after she learned she was pregnant with his black child.
So after years passed and several growing seasons went by Ole’ Jed sat beneath his Black Bred Farms sign looking up at the stars by the edge of the road. He thought to himself, “You know I think that Kate girl made my black cock the hardest but I sure did love Jessica. Wish I could find another white girl that make me forget them both by fucking god!”
Jed wiped a tear from his eye as he looked up and saw the most vivacious sexy young white girl strut up to him. “Well ain’t you just the prettiest little thing I ever seen.”
Lily shook her head swaying her long red angelic hair that glowed in the moonlight, “Well mister my car broke down and I need someone to fix it.”
Jed smiled so big his white teeth beamed with light between his big black lips, “Sweet honey you come back here to my barn and I’ll make your sexy lil’ engine purr like a kitten.”
Lily’s loud cries of delight filled the night as Jed fucked her hard and deep inside her sweet white pussy while she laid naked in the fresh soft straw and after Jed pumped her full of several hot loads of black cum the two lovers embraced and kissed each other passionately. Lily proudly became Jed’s white wife and the mother of seventeen of his black children. In the end it seemed in each and every girl was a deep primal yearning to be a Farm Girl.