Release Year: 2016
Video language: English

I Just Got To Brazil For The First Time, Lured By Tales Of Hot Asses And Loose Women But Unfortunately I Couldn'T Find Tony. He Had Made The Trip A Few Times Before, Making Him The Man With The Plan. When I Arrived And Had To Cab It To The Beach House I Got A Little Nervous. Two Days Later, I Found A Note On The Floor That Said "Went To Beach Bar, Getting Fucked Up, Fucking Bitches, See You There." So I Figured I Might As Well Brave It Out To The Beach And Find My Bro. With Camera In Hand, I Found A Beach Bar (And A Tasty Coconut) But There Was No Tony. Not Knowing A Lick Of Protégées I Start Asking Around If Anybody Has Seen A Short White Guy Around. That'S When I Met Her. Amanda Was At The Beach With Her Boyfriend, Splashing Around In The Water. When I Approached Her With My Cam For Some Shots Her Boyfriend Didn'T Like It Much But He Lightened Up After I Said "Miami" And "Photo" And Showed Off My Pro Cam. I Took Them Back To The Beach House For Some Pics And Party And All Was Going Well. Her Tits Were Out, Her Ass Was Bare And I Thought I Was Going To Get Some Good Old-Fashioned Couple Footage When The Guy Lost His Wood Unbelievably In Front Of This Hot Mama, So He Took Off Ashamed And I - Not Much For Shooting Pov Scenes - Was About To Put Down The Cam And Let Her Have It When Tony Cam In To Save The Day With A Hard Cock And A Classic Bust In This Girls Face. Thanks Tony .....Dick

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2434kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 565.5 MB