Release Year: 2016
Video language: English

Mom Cravers! You Guys Are Gonna Love This Episode Of Back Room Milf! I Only Have One Thing To Say. Esperanza Gomez. Yeah, That’S Right. If You Don'T Know Who She Is, You Better Recognize! This Lady Is One Hot Mamma Jamma. She Has A Body Of A Goddess. Big Tits, A Fat Ass And A Pussy With A Clit That Is Fucking Unbelievable. My Cock Was Hard The Minute She Stepped Foot Inside My Office. We Talked For Quite Sometime, But To Be Honest I Don'T Remember Anything From The Conversation. All That Came To My Mind Is How Good It Would Feel To Have My Cock In Between Her Huge Tits. I Really Couldn'T Wait To Fuck This Colombian Milf On My Desk. Next Thing I Know, She'S On Her Knees, Sucking My Cock. It Was So Fucking Amazing. She Almost Made Me Cum Within Seconds. After Having My Cock In Her Mouth And Between Her Tits, I Put Her On My Desk And Fucked Her So Good. As I Was Fucking Her, She Started Talking In Spanish. I Have No Clue What The Fuck She Was Saying, But All I Can Say Is That It Was Crazy Sexy Hearing Her Talk Like That. You Guys Have To Watch This Amazing Milf In Action. By Far One Of The Greatest!

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2426kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 595.9 MB