Genres: Glamour, Blowjob
Video language: English

Summer loving is the best, isn't it? When it's all warm out, all you want to do is relax inside with someone who makes you feel good. I want to be the one to make you feel amazing. Come for me, over and over again. Give me spurt after spurt of your cum. I want to swallow it, allowing it deep inside of me. Perhaps I want it between my breasts, slowly cascading down into my cleavage as you continue to pump shot after shot for me.

I love it when you come all over my face, leaving a creamy decoration of your love, rubbing it into my skin and letting me suck it right off of your beautiful cock. A blowjob is so sensual, but the end really drives home the eroticism. To know how well I've pleased you, to feel your orgasm surging against my hands while I stroke you into my mouth… How could I not be turned on every single time?

You're so gorgeous in the throes of pleasure. I want to keep you happy, coming and utterly at peace in post-orgasmic bliss. Hold me close, give me your cock and I'll give you a blowjob you'll never forget, just as you'll give me a cumshot that'll stay in my memories. Thank you for your cum. I love it.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 5:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6746kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 259.6 MB