Hi guys, my name is Carmen but my friends call me “Car”.
I’m a Registered Nurse and first became interested in prostate stimulation when I was assisting one of the Doctors with a routine prostate exam. Shortly after I enetered the exam room I could see that he was starting to get an erection. He was slightly embarrassed so I did my best to not notice how huge his cock was.
The Doctor had him lay on his side and pull his knees to his chest for the DRE (Digital Rectal Exam). His cock curved downward so when he pulled his knees to his chest his cocks stayed between his legs which gave me a good view of just how big it really was. It was completely engorged at this point and the head was a purple color already producing pre-cum.
The Doctor began the prostate palpatation and within less than a minute he ejaculated the biggest load of cum I’ve even seen in my life. After the first spurt of cum I was mesmerized and couldn’t turn away. That’s when one large rope of cum hit my belly. Without realizing it I said outloud “Oh my god”. It was a huge mess that I had to clean up but I didn’t mind.
The Doctor later took me aside to discuss exam room etiquette in front of patients. He thought I was mortified by the experience but I was turned on and intrigued.
I now own and operate a prostate massage clinic in Phoenix where patients can have “milking” sessions for intense ejaculation. My patients jokingly refer to it as the “Cum Clinic”. I still work at a hospital and do this more as a hobby.
My preferred method of milking my male patients is to have them ride a Sybian sex machine while I slowly stroke their cocks until they I also enjoy milking men dry using my hands.
I recently started recording these sessions as part of a training program for new employees and one of my patients suggested that I start sharing them with you guys so here they are.
During my sessions, you get to watch my entire process from asking basic questions about my patient’s ejaculation habits to me putting on my latex gloves, prepping the machine, getting a full and then discussing the experience with the patient.

Format: mp4
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 8.0 GB in 15 files.