Release Year: 2016
Genres: BJ, Deepthroat, IR, Fingering

We have a new cum swallow record holder guys!
Obviously girls who feel the need to wear a mask to the Gloryhole are concerned about their identity and normally panic after the fact so for that reason I stopped doing that. Well, at least I wanted to stop doing it until a buddy of mine told me he had a girl who he felt will be the best cock sucker on my site which was quite a statement considering my current line-up so I had to check this girl out. She was very pretty and looked like she could tear the place up so I decided to allow one more masked visit.
Once you start watching the video you better make sure you have cock in hand and keep your eyes clued to the monitor because she was making guys nut in record time. It's a good thing there was a good crowd today and she was able to get 19 cumshots because not many guys could hold on very long once she got into her groove. Bailey has some sick sucking skills and was well worth the mask. She made one guy cum 5-6 times and 4 of those were in a row.
No amount of cum slowed her down and she barely flinched when the "Load Master" blasted her with one of his monster loads. She swallowed his deposit and went back on him to get a second huge load almost immediately. You guys are going to love this hot new cock sucker!

Format: mp4
Duration: 55:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7823kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 3.2 GB