Release Year: 2016
Studio: Futilestruggles
Cast: Eden
Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, Rope Bondage, Rough BDSM sex, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture
Video language: English

Eden is tied to a chair. She struggles for a minute, before I enter the room and shove a pair of panties in her mouth, and then seal them in with black tape. I untie her from the chair and tie her wrists to the top of the post with eden facing it. You've heard of a whipping post?... well this is similar, but it's now a spanking post. I make her spread her legs. I lift her skirt and start smacking eden's great ass. I stop, but only to tie her ankles to the table legs. This her to keep her legs spread while I grope and smack her ass. Her red ass contrasts nicely with her white cotton panties. I stop for a bit and pay some attention to her tits. Then I apply clover clamps to her nipples. Now I sit back and watch. I'm not sure if eden is wigging her ass because she knows I'm watching, or if she's trying to find the most comfortable position. Either way I like it! Now its time for phase 2 of our session. I untie her ankles and spin her around. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:01
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 289.9 MB