Release Year: 2016
Studio: Futilestruggles
Cast: Wenona
Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, Rope Bondage, Rough BDSM sex, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture
Video language: English

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Wenona now has 15 minutes to escape. She struggles and moans, but makes very little progress. I stop her for just a minute partway through to wrap her feet, which I forgot to do earlier. She continues her futile struggles until time is up. The bondage is tight and unforgiving. The only progress she has made is a slight separation in the vetwrap on her thighs. She wants to give up, but her pride won't let her. I stand her up and secure her to a post with a few leather straps. She is left ungagged. She talks to herself about how tight her bondage is and how she can barely breathe. A few minutes go by and she has to admit defeat. Most of her bondage is removed, but her wrists and ankles remain bound. I manhandle her roughly now. Since Wenona lost the challenge, she is my prize. She is placed on her knees. I will be back soon to play with my prize.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 544.9 MB