Release Year: 2016
Studio: Futilestruggles
Cast: Serene
Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, Rope Bondage, Rough BDSM sex, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture
Video language: English

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Serene has been ungagged for a bit now and that is a darn shame, and about to be rectified. A wide ace bandage is pulled tight between her teeth and the wrapped around her head over and over again. I then wrap wide black tape around her head as well... Just to make sure. I put Serene on the floor and let her struggle for a while. Her new gag is a more mean than the sock and clear tape, and I think she's wishing she had this one back. It's my Birthday though, and I'm the one who gets to make wishes. I don't leave her in that gag for lonng before I remove it. I thoroughly rope up her ankles, and then I pick her up and flip her around. I rope up her feet next and put her into a fairly tight hogtie. A new gag is in order. I wrap wide micro-foam tape between her teeth and then around her head. I then tighten her hogtie. As soon as I accomplish this, the clip ends. I actually ran out of tape at the end. Otherwise the clip would have been about 5 minutes longer. Time to order some 83 min tapes! And sadly, I didn't use all 600 feet of rope. I did use around 450 to 475 feet however.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:35
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 302.2 MB