Release Year: 2016
Genres: 6 Creampies, Blowjobs, Brunettes, Busty, Creampie, Creampie Eating, Cum , Cum Martini, Cum Swallowing, Deepthroat, Facial, Gangbang, Gokkun, Interracial, Shaved

I have to admit when Hailey first emailed me I did not believe she was for real, she told me she found Gangbang Creampie on a tube site and enjoyed masturbating to our free preview videos. After a few days of emailing back and forth I decided it was time to talk to her on the phone, to my very pleasant surprise Hailey was real and really wanted to visit the Gangbang Station and make her first ever adult video. After speaking to the cocksmen and getting their approval I invited Hailey to the station. Once she arrived we took Hailey out for a cocktail and really got to know her better, we found out she is a complete exhibitionist and she has always loved cock. However she also told us she has not been with very many men since she has been in relationships for most of her adult life. She also told us that if women were completely honest they would admit that having multiple men at the same time is a very popular fantasy. In the car ride back Mitt did not waste any time getting Hailey's big natural breasts out of her dress and gave her a little preview of what was to come. She also gave him a taste of her blowjob skills by giving him some roadhead in the backseat of the car while driving down the street. Once back at the Gangbang Station she dropped to her knees for the "Greet the Meat" (blowbang) session before her gangbang fantasy was to begin. This incredibly hot amateur girl is made for this stuff, she takes on 5 cocksmen, 6 Creampies and a few facials in this weeks Gangbang Creampie Episode #67. Hailey has already contacted me about coming back for another session with the cocksmen so please rate, comment and let me know if I should invite her back.

Format: mp4
Duration: 51:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4481kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB