Release Year: 2016
Video language: English

Shiloh Was Sitting At The Park Going Through The Classifieds Looking For A Place To Rent. I Found That Out After Introducing Myself And Striking Up A Conversation. She Was About $500 Shy And Had Decided To Look For Something A Little Less Expensive But I Had Something Else In Mind. I Told Her I Would Help Her Get To That Extra $500 If She Was Willing To Hang Out With Me For A Little While At My Hotel Room. I Thought I Was Going To Get Smacked In The Face After Mentioning It And Offering Only $100 But She Actually Was Totally Open To The Idea Although She Felt She Deserved Much More. We Went Back And Forth On The Negotiation And Landed On $300. She Stripped All Her Clothes Off In A Super Sexy Way Once We Got To My Room And That'S When I Knew She Was Really Trying To Impress Me To Hopefully Get Me To Tip Her The Other $200 She Was Still Short. She Deep Throated Me As Soon As She Saw I Got Hard As A Rock Just Looking At Her Strip Down. When I Couldn'T Take It Anymore She Laid On Her Back And Let Me Shove My Dick Into Her Nice And Slow. We Went Through A Few Positions And She Almost Seemed To Have More Fun Than Me! I Was So Pleased With Her Performance I Covered The Whole $500, But On The Condition She Would Invite Me Over Here And There. Sometimes You Have To Have A "Cunt"-Ingency Plan For Extreme Droughts Where There Is No Fine Snatch To Entice Into A Street Blow Job. Lol!

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:22
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 3418kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 717.6 MB