Release Year: 2014
Studio: Canada-Tgirl
Cast: Jenny
Genres: Transsex, Shemale, Solo, Posing, Masturbation, Cumshot

Little could be said about Jenny that hasn’t already been said about Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel. Magnificent style, breathtaking views, exquisite design…just an attempt at describing her beauty. In fact, I think that if we didn’t have a Jenny on CANTG then we would have to build one in a lab. That’s right folks – a test tube tranny would be in the works. Featured here in her typically well styled, eccentric, and almost macabre outfit, Jenny is easy to shoot because she is just so damn fit. It’s tough to take a bad picture of her because she looks fantastic from every angle. She has one of my favorite and very unique features on a tgirl – the coveted “gap” between her legs. Truly extraordinary considering there is a cock tucked in there somewhere. A cock that gets hard…rock hard. Jenny strips and strokes herself with great pleasure and excitement, as I put her through the poses for yet another electrifying CANTG solo. Stay tuned for a hardcore with her in the very near future. If I had to guess, I would say that Jenny would call this update “How I Conquered the Western World on my Broomstick”. Conquer away my dear…conquer away.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 11711kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.5 GB