Release Year: 2016
Cast: Holly
Genres: Deep Throat, Big Tits, MILF, POV, All Sex
Video language: English

As I drove passed the local leisure centre, I spotted a hot looking MILF in her car pulling out of the car park. I could just about see that she was still slightly sweaty and still searing her gym gear. I fucking love see women in their gym gear. Actually I like any woman wearing any type of lycra. You could say that I have a thing for ladies in lycra. So of course I was in hot pursuit and I pulled her over. She pulled over onto a builders yard, and I got out to question her. She was a little flustered so I went gentle with her and just explained that I only pulled her over because I thought she was hot, BUT I still had to make sure that her car was safe to drive. Once I was satisfied that her car was OK, I performed a full body search on her. It was a great excuse to get my hands over her tight leggings and magnificent tits. I think this really turned her on. When I suggested that she got on her knees and sucked my cock, she went down on me without any hesitation. With my cock now rock solid, I took her into the empty builders office and fucked her hard until she let me give her a juicy creampie.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:13
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1455kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 367.5 MB