Release Year: 2016
Cast: Monica Jade
Genres: BDSM, Bondage

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I start by adding a simple chest harness as we continue to chat a bit, but that's about to stop as I display a huge ballgag. I order Monica to open her mouth and she complies. It doesn't take much and I have it completely in and strapped tight. Now up until this point, Monica has had a nervousness about her, but once she's gagged she seems to go to another planet and her nervousness disappears. She moans pleasurably as I pull her hair and give her tits a good squeeze. I then get some nice heavy duty clamps and place one on each side of her nipple. I put one hand over her gagged mouth as I rub, flick, and pinch her swollen nipples. Her moans get a little more intense, but you can tell she is really enjoying herself. Her crotchrope gets a few good tugs as well, when I remove my hand from her gagged mouth. I then add more rope to her upper thighs. She is manhandled again for a bit before I remove her gag. She has done well with the giant ballgag, and now it's time to see how she handles a giant sponge gag. It is the largest sponge I have, but I manage to stuff it all in. Monica does fine for a few minutes, but then I have to take it out. I leave her ungagged for now as I continue adding rope. I also remove the clamps. Monica seems to be enjoying herself throughout the process. It's time for a new gag and that starts off Part 3.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 585.6 MB