Cast: Mami Ogawa

You are, or will remember Mami Ogawa? The last time, her things you've also met my other one that M woman while agony in anal training in the family restaurant uniforms of his part-time job. She is, "I want to know a lot that you do not yet know", or from the recoil of the previous shooting, to experience the pleasure to be trained, that I want to know all. Miracle heard it was supposed to teach the essence of the insult to her. Meet the day, I got dressed in the uniform of the famous school that she attends. The story had been heard, but really could not hide the surprise in uniform of the famous school. Enter the hotel, soon put a rope on her rest. She is also is the one body has been tension in the training for the first time in the last of the shooting has been rigid, hear pant voice like a breath every time put the rope. And I'll limit the breathing gag in the mouth, what has been increasingly reminded of the last time of Torture, breathing becomes rough, I began to regain a sense of M woman

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:11:59
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1264kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 773.1 MB