Cast: Princess Leia
Video language: English

Ooh, stop looking! You're not supposed to be in here, gosh! ... I'm just getting ready for a party. You know I want to go and there's nothing you can do to stop me. You know what I want to do there... , stop looking! It's so naughty. What would say?...Okay, , I know what you want. I know what you really need. hasn't been taking care of you since I left for college. You really want me around, don't you? Well, there's only one thing that will keep me away from all the fun! needs to impregnate me to keep me home and away from all the boys I see at my parties. That's what we both want, right ? I've told you before, but... I really mean it. We can watch my breasts swell and my belly grow, together! With our baby... Oh, that would guarantee I'm home all the time. All you need to do is cum in my unprotected pussy... Ready?Disclaimer:, unfortunately my mic picked up the auto focus sound (only slightly audible--See Preview) from my camera. My sound is all in sync and my voice is sexy, and's sure to cum in me deep!

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 783.0 MB