Cast: Tasha Holz
Genres: Cum In Mouth and Swallowing, Deep-Throat, Face-Fucking, Fuck Scene, Pissing, Real Female Orgasm, Spanking, Vaginal Fucking
Video language: English

Tasha’s a beautiful 24-year-old English rose. She’s also a dirty little slut who loves a bit of rough and has got the wettest pussy I’ve had the pleasure to plunder since Amy six months ago. Even before we’ve got down to fucking, while Andy’s shooting the solo pics, her cunt’s glistening like a river.
In the scene she plays the girlfriend of a mate of mine who I’ve seen getting it on with someone else at a nightclub so I’ve popped round to give her a lesson in fidelity. Well, kind of. More a case of just punishing the bitch for being such a cheating slag. Which she more than demonstrates by not having the slightest problem with me ordering her to strip down, suck my willy and get jolly-rodgered. And what a sight she proves to be with pounding away in and out of her. Those tits! Suffice to say there’s rather a lot of them dancing up and down – while she’s bursting for a pee, while she’s sucking dick, while she’s getting fucked, while she’s waiting for me to shoot my cum at her tonsils. Andy makes sure that at every possible opportunity she’s making them bounce up and down. That is, after all, what they’re there for. Glory hallelujah.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3125kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 845.7 MB