Cast: Asher
Genres: Deepthroat, Facial, Blowjob
Video language: English

If you like "no-hands" blowjobs then you're going to love Asher. This is the second time I've taken a girl to the Gloryhole who is able to make guys cum quickly just using her mouth. Candy was the first girl. Whenever I see a girl only uses her mouth the first thing I think of is "Oh boy, we're going to be here all day". Well, that hasn't been the case for either girls and Asher was doing something right because she didn't have any issues making the guys cum quickly in her mouth. It was also nice to see how long she stayed on each cock long after the deposit was made in her mouth and she took her time showing the load to the camera so we can get a good look.

Before we left, we got a chance to walk around the place and check out the Theater Room and the room where they added a sex swing. She hoped in it to see if she'd be comfortable letting random guys line up to fuck her. She was into it so that's something to look forward during her next visit. I try not to overwhelm new girls during their first Gloryhole visit so we can get them back for more visits...slow and steady. I think she's going to be a freaky one guys.

Format: mp4
Duration: 58:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7849kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 3.4 GB