Release Year: 2016
Cast: Violet
Genres: Solo, Masturbation

Hi there I'm Violet I am really excited to be a part of Ftv girls this experience has opened my mind and allowed me to explore my sexuality in ways that I never imagined. I am currently a full time student majoring in psychology with a minor in philosophy. I have a few options for career goals but as for now I am focusing on completing an internship in the practice of psychology. Training to be an aerialist has become a huge part of my life, I am learning with aerial silks and lyra. One of my short term goals is to perform at events and circus shows. In my free time I enjoy scuba diving. I have been diving for two years, eventually I would like to explore caves. riding is also a big interest of mine. I have spent endless amounts of rewarding hours working at a stable while I took care of the and taught others how to ride. Since I was younger I was always drawn to idea of working with animals especially marine mammals. When I was younger I would constantly go on marine excursions at every chance I received. I really enjoy traveling to different locations to explore various cultures. Norway and Germany are the top two places that I would love to travel to. I am very adventurous and I am almost always up for new experiences. I really love meeting new people and surrounding myself with good energy. One of my favorite things to do is hanging out with close friends and surround myself with positive people who I can learn from. If you would like to know more about me I would love to have the chance to talk to you and get to know you as well.

Total size: 7.2 GB in 13 files.