Release Year: 2008
Studio: Zero Tolerance
Cast: Carolyn Reese
Genres: All Sex, Gonzo, Big Tits

Carolyn Reese, a sexy bleach blond I have come to rely on as a known quantity in her scenes, was up next as she teased the camera naked before putting on some pink lingerie and red stockings by the piano. She slowly teased with it on as the eerie music played, slightly creepy music at that but her seductive look helped me overcome that aspect of the show. In any case, she soon found Christian wanting to sample all she had, some minimal foreplay leading to the oral sex though he only licked at her once before expecting a longer hummer. Carolyn worked his shaft and balls equally, the slurping noises seeming to be slightly out of synchronization as she inhaled his pecker, some minimal POV action looking pretty good as she continued her oral assault. That, of course, led to the vaginal penetration and it struck me that they had a lot more chemistry than the last pairing, the couple moving to the couch after he took her bent over initially. Carolyn was an active rider in most positions too, bouncing on his cock as her labia milked him dry of his population pudding. He rubbed out the load to her mouth this time and she provided some post coital sucking, licking her fingers clean once finished.

Format: avi
Duration: 24:55
Video: 1920x1080, DivX 4, 9480kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.7 GB