Release Year: 2016
Studio: Realtimebondage
Cast: Brandy
Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, Rope Bondage, Rough BDSM sex, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture
Video language: English

Brandy has been set up. She's been lured to a shady building in a shady part of town in hopes of making a little extra cash. She walks down several long hallways in skintight pants, 6 inch heels, and a form fitting red V-neck sweater. I jump out from no where and grab her from behind. I quickly drag her into my hideout. Brandy is pushed up against a wall and her wrists are cuffed behind her back in the process of groping and fisking her. A big red ball gag is produced and shoved in her mouth. Next a crotchrope leash is fashioned out of rope. I lead her to the other end of the vast room and tie her crotchrope up high to an overhead hoist, then back down where i tie and tighten it behind her. I lift her sweater to grope and squeeze her pert tits. I then grab some rope and tie her elbows together, then her wrists after removing the cuffs. I untie her crotchrope from overhead and make Brandy kneel. I tie the crotchrope up above and below her tits and tie it off in the back. This is where part 1 ends...

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:57
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 335.0 MB