Release Year: 2016
Studio: Realtimebondage
Cast: Rachel
Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, Rope Bondage, Rough BDSM sex, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture
Video language: English

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I nose hook Rachel and tie the hooks back snugly. I sit beside her as I grope and squeeze her tits. She moans through her gag as I squeeze harder and harder. I ask her if I should clamp her big nipples just to get a reaction out of her. I get a thin wooden paddle and use it on her feet. I walk back around and give her tits a few light whacks. I ask her if I should whip her feet or her tits. She moans and screams something I can't really understand. I decide to spend some more time on her bound feet. I once again sit back and enjoy watching her struggle in her inescapable bondage. At about the 8 min mark, I return to start untying her. I remove the nosehooks and then her gag. She thanks me for being so nice as to remove them. I then start to untie her legs. I untie the overhead rope which relieves the pressure on her lower back. At about the 16 min mark, I help her off the table and onto her knees with her arms still bound behind her back. I remove most of the rope, but I leave her wrists bound. I grab her by her hair and roughly grope her once again before leaving her on her knees.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2906kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 477.6 MB