Release Year: 2016
Studio: Realtimebondage
Cast: Rachel
Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, Rope Bondage, Rough BDSM sex, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture
Video language: English

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I help her to her feet, before lifting her and placing her on top of a round table. I slap and grab her ass now that it is accessible. I remove her shoes and then I stringently tie her crossed ankles to her thighs. I then bring the rope up and around her waist to ensure it won't slip toward her knees. More rope is used to cinch as necessary. I tie a rope to the ropes behind her neck. I use it to pull her chest up off the table. Now we can see and grope her huge tits again! I next tie her feet back to her knees. I add more rope to her knees. It is then run out and around the base of the table to her other knee. This keeps her knees apart and ensures she can't slide back. I sit back as Rachel struggles for our enjoyment. She for sure doesn't look like she's having a good time now, in fact she almost looks angry. Those tits and nipples are just begging for some bondage and clamps, but I told her I wouldn't do that before we started and I'm a man of my word. I instead tie her toes back nice and tight. I sit back and watch her struggle once again for the remainder of the clip.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 517.9 MB