Banned
    Images

Oh! My Goodness BDSM

Creep Meet

Release Year: 2016
    Cast: Sierra Cirque
    Genres: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Humiliation, Lingerie
    Video language: English

Shit, now he is fondling me β€” I mustn't show that I am scared. I don’t dare say anything that will excite him β€” I have to play along. If I confront him, and it is my worst fear, I will have no place to go.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 1:10:52
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4825kbps
    Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Creep Meet

Banned
    Images

Re: Oh! My Goodness BDSM

Jewell Meets The Vicious Lovers

Release Year: 2015
    Cast: Jewell Marceau, Ian Rath, Lennie
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Jewell Marceau has lost her freedom when 2 low life thugs capture her for their amusement and future prospects of monetary reward. Watch Jewell gets pushed around, groped, and sadistically bound before her times comes to be packaged and transported, disappearing without a trace!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 46:32
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2000kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 694.4 MB

Download Jewell Meets The Vicious Lovers

Banned
    Images

Orgasmageddon

Cast: Ashley Lane
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

The day of reckoning is at hand. Ashley Lane is going to face the most difficult trial of her career. This hot piece of ass is coveted by men around the world. That hot body is soon going to be writhing in pleasure-pain. Her beautiful face will soon be twisting as she screams from each successive orgasm.
    Ashley is spread eagle on the ground, her arms and legs shackled. At first Matt Williams teases her. He makes her ask him for the first orgasm while he plays with her. Then things change. Suddenly the rules have shifted.
    This is Orgasmageddon. This is Ashley having no choice but to keep cumming, non-stop, while we relentlessly push the vibrator against her clit. There are no breaks. There is no time for her to recover, or reflect, or prepare. Her pussy is raw, her clit is sore, but there is no relief coming. Just more time with Mr. Hitachi and another orgasms just around the corner.

Duration: 53:54
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7281kbps
    Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Orgasmageddon

Banned
    Images

Orgasmageddon 2

Cast: London River
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal

Back by popular demand; Orgasmageddon 2 features London River being exposed to the most rigorous orgasm therapy ever devised. Infernal Restraints presents a sequel to Ashley Lane's Orgasmageddon.

London River is hyper-orgasmic. Even the slightest sexy thought, coupled with the least bit of stimulation, and she finds herself soaking wet and about to scream in rapture. She thinks it's terrible and she is desperate for help. She sees the longing glances of men as their eyes track over her ample tits and round ass and she can't help herself, she begins to think about what it would feel like to have them inside of her tight, wet snatch.

She's come to O.T. looking for help with her problem. She wants him to remove this curse that keeps her constantly cumming. She was hoping for a quick, medical fix, but O.T. has something else in mind for London. He's going to push her to her limits. Locked down in metal bondage, she can't get away when the pleasure turns to pain, and it will very soon. His methods are scary. When the metal sound slides into her urethra she knows that things aren't right. Sounding can't be a treatment for her hyper-orgasmic issues.

Duration: 1:00:23
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
    Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Orgasmageddon 2

Banned
    Images

Tasty Part 2

Cast: Abigail Dupree
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys

Abigail Dupree is about to experience a new kind of torment like she never has before. She is used to having her handlers focus on parts of her body like her ass, her tits, or her feet. But today we have something else in mind. We would like to focus on her lovely hands.
    We sit Abigail down in a wooden chair and place her hands on a board. We then proceed to clamp the tip of each of her fingers down to the board. Abigail describes the pain as having her hands frozen and then run under hot water. We've all felt that pain and we want to make the experience at least a little bit more fun for her, so we take out the hitachi vibrator and start playing with her pussy. Now Abigail is so overcome by the combination of pleasure and pain and the tears start streaming down her cheeks. And there is only one thing to do when a model is overwhelmed to the point of tears: add another torment.
    Abigail Dupree is laid on the ground with her wrists and ankles tied in rope and a ring gag holding her mouth open. One of our female handlers then tells her to stick her tongue out and attaches a clamp to the end of it so that it stays there. Then she starts painting Abigail's tongue with layers of wasabi and hot sauce. With her tongue stuck out she has no way to clean it, and all that is left for her to do is lie there and let it burn.

Duration: 46:54
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Tasty Part 2

Banned
    Images

Nenetl's Rubber Mouth

Cast: Ingrid Mouth, Nenetl Avril
    Genres: Fetish, Latex, Rubber

Dominate slave girl put a gag in his mouth and fingered her

Duration: 18:00
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

File size: 668.8 MB

Download Nenetl's Rubber Mouth

Banned
    Images

Orgasmageddon 3: Denial

Cast: Marica Hase

In pleasure, as in all things, the human body has its limits. Today, O.T. has decided that his goal is to find out Marica Hase's limits. He wants to see how far he can take her, how close to an orgasm he can get her without letting her cross the line and without having her go absolutely crazy.
    O.T. has Marica chained and shackled up in some intense metal bondage with her legs held open for easy access. He starts out by warming her pussy up with his fingers, then he ramps it up quickly by sticking a metal hook inside her and starting to pump her for moans. It doesn't seem to be enough so he plugs in the hitachi and soon Marica has completely lost control of the sounds she is making. O.T. in the meantime has complete control. Every time Marica gets to the edge of orgasm he pulls away and leaves her squirming.
    O.T. takes out the celebrator as well and starts alternating between the two vibrators. He moves back and forth between the two, the celebrator delivering intense and pinpointed pleasure, and the hitachi giving a more general area the most powerful vibration that can be delivered by a hand held device. Then, just for fun he uses the both of them at the same time. This drives Marica nuts. She lets out squeals of both suffering and rapture. But O.T. isn't done with her yet.

Duration: 45:28
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7358kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Orgasmageddon 3: Denial

Banned
    Images

London River Can't Stop Cumming When Bound with Rough Anal Sex!

Cast: London River
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex, Anal

London has already gone through two intense scenes for her live BaRS feed. But it isn't over yet. She is bound with her legs back and her arms down and her pussy and ass in the perfect position for pounding. First Matt and Sergeant Miles take turns with her little cunt. She's already had a lot of orgasms that way, so they decide to see if she can while doing something different.
    When they move on to her ass she comes unhinged. This is her favorite thing and she cums over and over with cock in her ass. By the time they are finished anally drilling her she is panting and dazed. Her eyes are glossed over. The lights are on but nobody is home. London has been sexually destroyed.

Duration: 16:24
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps

File size: 895.2 MB

Download London River Can't Stop Cumming When Bound with Rough Anal Sex!

Banned
    Images

"M girls to estrus in the field." Vol.1

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, BlowJob, Toy
    Video language: Japanese

Sex and Submission's feature presentation of the month is an erotic masterpiece of forbidden fantasy

Duration: 54:50
    Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2926kbps
    Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download "M girls to estrus in the field." Vol.1

Banned
    Images

Maddy O'Reilly Referral for a Slut p.1

Cast: Maddy O'Reilly

These days, young whores seem to need a lot of guidance...Which is why Dick's training clinic has become so popular...An older gentleman who charms a lovely young lady into his life, may not have what it takes to correct her bad habits...while Dick, on the other hand has exactly that...These young whores need to get over the notion that cock should feel good to them...at Dick's hands they learn to endure...Beautiful Maggie O'rielly is his latest subject...she shows up with a referral, but he has the back story and allready has a plan for this hot little fuck slave...

Duration: 35:32
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2078kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 574.5 MB

Download Maddy O'Reilly Referral for a Slut p.1

Banned
    Images

Maddy O'Reilly Referral for a Slut p.2

Cast: Maddy O'Reilly

After crawling through the building, beautiful Maddy is strung up in a sex swing...she hangs in the air with her legs spread and waits for Dick to enter...His lessons of sexual submission are sinking in well, and Maddy is an incredibly good fuck slave allready...She must be able to take a deep cock ramming and that is what she gets...In the final scene, Maddy is tied with her ass up...she takes one last whipping before Dick fucks her from behind and leaves his load on her ass...Im sure Maddy will be happy to get back to her loving Master and offer him a deeper level of fucking endurance...

Duration: 34:43
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
    Audio: 22kbps

File size: 377.3 MB

Download Maddy O'Reilly Referral for a Slut p.2

Banned
    Images

Nadia White is metal bound while brutally fucked. Several massive orgasms get ripped out of our slut

Cast: Nadia White
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

Welcome Nadia White to the pages of Sexually Broken. This hot blonde big titted MILF was made for rough sex and bondage.
    We have Nadia bound in a custom bondage device. Hard metal hold her legs spread, and her hand are stuck in metal shackles. Completely helpless, Nadia can do nothing but moan, cum and scream as the dicks fuck her tight little pussy into oblivion. We even introduce the plastic sheet to Nadia cute face. It's amazing how a lack of air will cause a slut to cum harder than she ever has before.
    Big dicks, big tits, amazing bondage, and honest real brutal fucking is why Sexually Broken has over 8 Nominations from both Xbiz and AVN for best BDSM site of the year 2 years running. Join today to see the very best in custom bondage and rough sex.

Duration: 11:38
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7297kbps
    Audio: 108kbps

File size: 631.1 MB

Download Nadia White is metal bound while brutally fucked. Several massive orgasms get ripped out of our slut

Banned
    Images

Jenna Ivory A Thorough Introduction

Cast: Jenna Ivory
    Genres: Humiliation, Torture, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Spanking

t would seem, a big part of what makes a good and wise dominant is the temperment to work with newbies....the unexperienced and uninitiated ones...Its not incredibly hard to simply overwhelm someone...a sense of submission can be established using various techniques of dom and control before any rope makes contact with the body

Duration: 55:06
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
    Audio: 22kbps

File size: 598.8 MB

Download Jenna Ivory A Thorough Introduction

Banned
    Images

Scorpion

Cast: Kel Bowie

O.T. is going on a bug hunt and Kel Bowie is his prey. He has her chained by a metal collar to the ceiling with a bit gag in her mouth. With her all but defenseless bound like that, O.T. takes out his knife and cuts away her clothing so she is bare and exposed. This is going to be like shooting fish in a barrel for him, not a fair fight at all. But O.T. isn't looking for a fair fight, he's looking for a victim.
    Once Kel's clothes are off, O.T. gets her bent over in a nice metal box tie with her legs spread apart so her ass and pussy are open and ready for business. Looking at that nice round ass, though, O.T. gets distracted by its resemblance to a bulls-eye and decides it's time for some target practice. He takes out a bow and starts firing off some blunt arrows at his chosen target. Kel looks confused and upset, but that's bound to be the case when one is being hunted like game for entertainment.
    After that, O.T. uses some belts and ties Kel up so that her back is bent into a brutal arch and her feet are up above her head. Her hands cling to the wooden rig she is strapped to as O.T. beats her ass and her feet with various sizes of canes. Her entire back side is red and bruised in no time, but that isn't enough for O.T.. He brings out his trusty whip and begins lashing at her whole body from her head to her toes. Her fingers try to dig in to the rig deeper, but nothing she does is going to relieve the pain of the torment she is experiencing. Although maybe the hitachi will help.

Duration: 37:08
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Scorpion

Banned
    Images

Cinched

Cast: Milcah Halili
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation

Milcah Halili is a really fine piece of ass. In their tank top, tiny pencil skirt, and spike heels, they are completely irresistible to Matt Williams and all of his sick fantasies. He already has a rope around Milcah's neck to start out, and he is only going to push it farther as time goes on. He gets Milcah into a squatting position and ties their thighs to shins so that Milcah's legs are stuck fully bent and spread apart, then ties arms behind their back in a brutal strappado. After that he is free to do whatever he wants with Milcah.
    Matt pushes Milcah off their feet and onto their ass. Then he takes out a flogger and starts beating Milcah's perky little tits with it. Milcah doesn't respond to it much in the beginning, but with each lash of the many tails, Milcah squirms and whimpers a little more. But Matt decides he doesn't really need to hear them whimper and the shaking does enough for him, so he sticks a black ball gag in Milcah's mouth to shut them up and then picks up a cane and carries on with his work. He strikes it against their feet, thighs, and pussy. If Milcah could cry out they would but instead they just wriggle with discomfort as he abuses that tight little body.
    After that, Matt decides it's time for Milcah to cum for him in the most outrageously overwhelming way possible. He sits Milcah down on top of the sybian, the most powerful vibrator of which we are aware, and ties them down there so that they can't squirm away. Then he turns it on to high power. He takes the flogger back out and beats Milcah's breasts with it as they sit there cumming over and over again, and when that isn't enough he brings out the whip and gives them some lashes right across their chest. Milcah will be lucky if they're able to get up off the floor when he is done with them.

Duration: 39:03
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Cinched

Page 1 of 2 12 Last >>