Thread: you asked for it...old ones  

Private Member
    Images

you asked for it...old ones

you can tell it's old first by the signature, and second by the fact that I was actually content with leaving a big red patch on the top of her head LOL...

that's it for here with the old ones, look forward to new ones. LOL

DaVinchee
    They may be older ones you did, but there're real quite good. Just a little retouching here and there (including your sig) is all it takes.

DaVinchee
    I'm not sure if you had thought about making yourself a Sig pic to attach to your Fakes....and I'm quite sure you could make one on your own, but I just started playing around and came up with this:

Private Member
    Images
    HAha, that's really nice man, actually I thought about using that as it is the sort of signature selfportrait that vinnie did, either that or I was going to use a picture that one of Robert Crumb's (Fritz the Cat, Zap comics, etc.) brother did with him pointing a gun at his enormously large ear, but ultimately I'm just interested in using something simple, which is why I simply took vangough's actual signature and turned it into my own.

thanks anyway though, it is a lovely signature!

Images
    The pics must be pretty old in comparison to your Nelly-Pics... ... but much better than my old pics...

The logos are kewl, DaVinchee...

:devil

franco5150
    great work, high standard man

knilch
    nice indeed!
    Thank you