Forest cleared me out a corner in the den where I was to sit for the entire evening without dinner. A timeout if you will, I had forgotten to take the chicken from the freezer, so I could have a nice meal prepped for him when he got home. I thought I could handle my punishment but I soon discovered I couldn't. Forest secured my wrists to my body and continued up and around my breasts. It was tight and made it hard to breathe with the rope digging into my stomach. me to the floor he tied my ankles together with a loop on it. He then tied a rope tightly around my neck, making me feel very claustrophobic. Yanking on the rope around my neck he secured it to loop around my ankles. Causing the rope to rub against my neck and the rope around my stomach to tighten and the crotch rope to tighten and rub me pleasurably. I was very uncomfortable but turned on all at the same time. To make sure I couldn't use my mouth in any way, he packed it full with a big pair of cotton panties and fastened them in with a strip from from a leftover scrappy t-shirt. I thought I was home free after the gag. I would sit in my timeout and wait, while the gag filled with my drool and the crotch rope dug into my pussy. But I was sorely mistaken, he came at me with more rope and tied my elbows together, them past a comfortable limit. And then finally, so my little brown eyes couldn't plead with him any longer he blindfolded me and dragged me into the corner.

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:12
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3856kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 122.6 MB