Release Year: 2015
Cast: Holly
Genres: MILF, Solo, Posing, Masturbation, Toys, Public Nudity

Holly is one of those women who is pretty much perpetually horny, and who doesn't need much 'warming up' before really getting into some playtime. Right off the bat she was on the couch touching herself through her sheer panties, slipping her fingers into her vagina and talking about how wet it was...one thing you'll notice right away is that this woman is one dirty talker! She kept up a pretty constant stream of commentary during the shoot, I think it got her even more turned on than she already was. Holly was playing with herself her way using her fingers, but once the Vibraking got involved she really responded, even forgetting to talk dirty for awhile and losing herself in the moment. We get some nice closeup views of her having multiple strong shaking shuddering orgasms which got her very vocal, almost screaming as she had strong orgasmic contractions...it looks like the Vibraking has claimed another convert! After her orgasms I got some extreme closeups as she played with a large pink dildo and attempted some DP using it and a glass toy, but by then her clitoris was getting very sensitive so Holly had to take it a little easy. Later on we ventured outside with Holly wearing a dress and heels, but of course no panties...she brought the Blue Monster toy wiht her and sat on some stairs out in the open, penetrating herself with it and of course talking dirty too! After some more masturbation near a brick wall I decided to shoot some upskirts but we were getting some attention by then so we had to leave before security was called, so we decided to head out to a hiking trail so Holly could get a little workout in...she loves to hike and run and had fun jogging around topless, showing her big full breasts as she ran and played and bounced in the sunlight to finish up the day! Holly is an incredibly sexual woman and I think she had a great time, she seemed to particularly enjoy being naughty in public and hiking in nature topless.

Total size: 3.9 GB in 6 files.