Release Year: 2015
Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Dildo, AnalToys, Extreme Closeups

This girl's beauty and sexy nature really shines in those cute little & colorful outfits. Its finally sunny on the second day of shooting, and she's looking radiant in both photo and video. We're at mall, early morning before too many people show up, and sneak cute videos when nobody is watching. Walking around, twirling, and showing off her cute white panties, then climbing an escalator for more upskirt shots before settling down and playing with herself on the steps. I keep pushing the risky shoot further by having her go topless, then eventually walk naked. A security guard does end up showing up (as you can hear him talk at the end of the first clip) but he seemed more confused than upset. We were packing up to leave at that point, but I decided to risk it further, and have her do the walk again for photos (outtake clip 4). Moving on from being out in the open, we end up in the parking garage, where we have more 'privacy' and watch her play with the Glass Ball toy for anal play. She fucks herself in the butt, and her tight sphincter muscles hold on to the heavy toy while she does squats (I was a little nervous about this part, as the toy could have fallen out and shattered). She continues do to herself anally until the same security guy found us and I made a call to leave the place. We go to another mall, and she is wearing more comfortable shoes (her sneakers) and it just makes her look more girl-next door-ish and fits better with all the people watching us shoot. She does twirls flashing her panties, spreads and teases, then after all that public nudity goes to have a breakfast.

Total size: 4.2 GB in 8 files.