Release Year: 2009
Cast: Maria Ozawa
Genres: Bukkake,swallow
Video language: Japanese

I have long guessed that the Japanese in terms of perversion gone as far as in terms of nanotechnology. But after watching this video, I realized how how big the gap ... The same should be so cruelly and ruthlessly to use such a doll, as Maria Ozawa (if you doubt that Mary is beautiful, then please see her pictures under spoiler) yes I would only be glad if the floor hundreds of angry men poeksplatirovali any loshadipodobnyh so quickly tarahtyaschih domestic leading, but harsh Japanese probably just love to defile beauty. The plot is this: Maria Ozawa news presenter CMM (it only as CNN CMM) which should tell the masses about such diverse news as a hurricane in China, a sumo tournament in Tokyo, a report on the Spanish Soccer League, the Summit in London and a boy genius violinist. But the problem is that Mary always interfere (they are unlikely to help in this way) more than fifty Japanese are fit and finish on the face, clothes, mouth, hair and body Mashi, but all the feature of the fact that our just does not pay they nor any attention, she continues to read (BTW! Says she is English) news (especially funny turns, those moments when Mary starts to talk proposal, but in her mouth bursts member, but that does not stop Mary, and she continues to read the news, , full mouth ''). But the Japanese, and this is not enough and one boy, goes to announcer and remove from her skirt, rips pantyhose and starts fucking, then ruthlessly tearing shirt (it is seen that this point has been well rehearsed in advance) and at this time was getting dusk, and hedgehogs all fall down and fell, ie in this case the Japanese everything ends and finishing and besides all impudent and arrogant, do not hesitate to shove their kids on all cylinders in the throat of the poor things, ends right at the speaker's mouth and wipe the cum on hair. Mary holds a samurai with an iron will, all suffer (Although you can see how hard the poor thing) sometimes swallows sperm (when it does, it stops for a moment and apologizes attentive viewer) and at the end of smiling and waving a pen, saying goodbye until next week .

Format: avi
Duration: 44:33
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1106kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 398.6 MB