Thread: Lesbians Amarna Miller, Silvie Luca - Be My Slave Part 3 (2014)  

Elite Prospect
    Images

Lesbians Amarna Miller, Silvie Luca - Be My Slave Part 3 (2014)

Release Year: 2014
    Studio: SexArt
    Cast: Amarna Miller, Silvie Luca
    Genres: Lesbian
    Video language: English

Alis Locanta has released the previous episodes of this Sapphic BDSM series on a relaxed, leisurely schedule. The series debuted late in 2012, and only now are we seeing the release of "Be My Slave Part 3." And this latest episode features a measured, deliberate pace and tempo of its own, as well. Backed by a somber symphonic score, the film opens with footage of two lovers - Amarna Miller and Silvie Luca - strolling together on a beautiful day, sitting and kissing, and gazing at each with passion and romance. Next we move inside. The mood is still one of passion and romance, but when Amarna lovingly installs leather cuffs on Silvie's elegant wrists, a kinky game begins. Silvie is very much a willing participant here, but with her hands tethered behind her back all she can do is stand there and let Amarna do what she desires. First Miller squats in front of her leggy companion and lovingly licks the generous folds of her sex. After tonguing Luca to a high state of arousal Miller inserts two fingers deep inside her until Silvie trembles and moans with delight. Finally Miller stands, turns Luca around, and fingers her from behind to a powerful finish. In the following segment the roles have been reversed. Now Miller's hands are cuffed behind her neck and her legs are spread by a bar fastened to her ankles. With her subject suitably immobilized, Silvie uses her fingers and a crystal probe to tease, tantalize, and ultimately deliver Miller to orgasmic ecstasy. In the closing segment Ms. Miller rides and lovingly sucks Ms. Luca's prosthetic penis, bringing "Be My Slave Part 3" to a provocative and visually arresting conclusion.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 24:54
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

2. Liked by 1 user: aerokgs