Release Year: 2014
Cast: India Summer
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

It doesn't take much to leave a hot woman speechless. Take India Summer. She's a beauty, definitely, and I'm sure she's seen more than her fair share of hot action, but she has never had a day like this before. Bondage isn't just rope. It's more than just corporal punishment. Bondage is a way of controlling someone by getting inside their head, their heart and their soul. Once I've had a minute to analyze India she is like putty in my hands.
The rope harness I put around her body is elaborate. Every inch serves a purpose, though, as each strand restricts her movement just a little bit more. Her arms are tightly bound but her hands are free to reach for the knots I've carefully placed out of reach. The feeble fingering she manages only reassures her that she is not getting free.
So far she has managed to keep her dress on. Or maybe it's a bit more correct to say I've allowed her that much. Not for long, though. The feeling of having her clothing cut away is completely different than just stripping her naked. The rags that remain of her outfit send a powerful message. She is here to serve me for as long as I want her. When I'm done she will be as easy to discard as those tattered scraps.

Format: mp4
Duration: 57:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.0 GB