Thread: [CoEd 06-2007 Wk2] Kayli Sands  

Elite Prospect
    Images

[CoEd 06-2007 Wk2] Kayli Sands

CoEd of the Week - June 2007 Week 2

School: University of Houston - Major: Business Marketing

1. What part of a guy do you study first?
    I definitely check his personality and confidence level. I've met guys who may not be the biggest chick magnets, but they're so funny and such a blast to party with, any girl that knows them loves them. As a side note, all my boyfriends have had blue eyes.

2. What's the party scene like at your school?
    I'm not into the bar scene. I'm a big fan of house parties. I always have people over for beer and pizza nights or frozen strawberry lemonade vodka pool parties.

3. What are some of your favorite things?
    I love to go to the beach or anywhere I can swim. I was born in San Diego and the beach is where I learned to do everything -- walk, swim, you name it! There is something so peaceful about the waves, and seeing the ocean really puts things into perspective. I'll go see any scary movie just to see it. I can't wait for Halloween every year. I love dressing up and all that candy!

Final Exam: What is your special talent?
    I have lots of "talents," but I'm not sure how special any of them are. I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue and I can beat any guy in a keg stand! I can also build just about anything. Home Depot and Lowe's are my favorite places to go on the weekends.

^)

2. Liked by 3 users: jrkarp, patrick66, sak33

Images
    Yet another nice looking coed
    I wonder when Playboy will get the message...
    They are probably too deaf to hear us :p
    THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH ALIPARR
    Good... Bad... I'm the guy with tha gun...