Release Year: 2016
Studio: JimSlip
Cast: Summer, Lara Latex
Genres: Teen, MILF, Brunette, Tattoo, Trimmed Pussy, High Heels, Stockings, School Girl, Blonde, Threesome, Lesbians, Shaved Pussy, Oral, Doggystyle, Cowgirl, Cum In Mouth, Handjob, Masturbation
Video language: English

After the antics of last week it was nice to get both the girls into bed and just bung the camcorder on a pile of boxes and press RECORD. By now the girls were gagging for a proper fuck and so I simply went from one of them to the other and the girls took turns on camcorder to film each other being fucked by moi! Summer's camera work was really rather good. Anyway, to end the scene I thought it would be a jolly jape to get my wife Lara Latex to squeeze my cock into Summer while she rode me and then just before I came, to yank my cock out of Summers pussy and squirt my spunk all over her face and into her mouth! Lara thought this a rather spiffing idea and did exactly that. You'll also see her proudly present her spunk covered face to you, the viewer, at the end. We are planning a trip to Birdworld in the UK, but I suspect once again this ...

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11607kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.3 GB