Release Year: 2016
Cast: Sarah Diavola
Genres: Humiliation, Foot Fetish, Feet, DIRTY FEET, FOOT GAGGING, WRINKLED SOLES
Video language: English

I can not believe you thought that you could come to my house, and I was no burglary consequences! I live in a good area, and I do not want my neighbors to worry, so you'd better be quiet - while you get on your knees, my friend. I mean, you're not even a good thief, so you might as well be useful. Lick my dirty soles clean, bitch, or I'll call the police. I can put the comedy so well and fake cry so realistic that they will throw you straight to jail! Get to lick, bitch! These soles disgusting, disgusting and almost black from dirt, and you want to use your idiot language to make them shiny and white again. I'm going to humiliate you relaxed all the time, instilling fear in his empty brain. Who should be armed when you have a collar, a leash, and the dominant attitude? Nobody is trying to rob me and gets away with it! What I can tell you - if you're doing a good job, maybe I'll put you to work for me, not to call the police. Again .... maybe even if you're doing a good job, I'll have you arrested anyway.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9755kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 790.6 MB