Release Year: 2016
Cast: Sarah Diavola
Genres: Humiliation, Foot Fetish, Feet, DIRTY FEET, FOOT GAGGING, WRINKLED SOLES
Video language: English

I can't believe you thought you could come to my house and burglarize me without consequences! I live in a nice area, and I don't want my neighbors to worry, so you'd better be quiet - while you get on your knees as my slave. I mean, you're not even a good robber, so you might as well be of some use. Lick my filthy soles CLEAN, bitch, or I will call the cops. I can put on an act so good and fake cry so realistically, they'll throw you right in jail! Get to licking, bitch! These soles are nasty, disgusting, and almost black from dirt, and you're going to use your idiot tongue to make them shiny and white again. I'm going to humiliate you quietly the entire time, putting fear into your empty brain. Who needs to be armed, when you have a collar, leash, and dominant attitude? No one tries to rob me and gets away with it! Tell you what - if you do a good job, maybe I'll put you to work for me and not call the police. Then again.... maybe, even if you do a good job, I'll have you arrested anyway.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9755kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 790.6 MB