Studio: Ellakross

Hot off the heels of fucking a slave with the strap-on of his choosing, its now my turn to pick which one Ill use and, as youll see, I dont hold back. Feeling especially cruel, I grab the biggest strap-on dick in the world and as he lays in bondage hes completely defenseless to the horror hes about to incur. With his arms secured to his raised legs, hes powerless to stop the violation unfolding as I approach him wearing this mammoth black strap-on. Its so big youll be wondering how theres any way he can possibly take it in his asshole without being split in half but even his pleas for mercy dont stop me from trying. He cries out in pain as I work this gargantuan black cock inside of him, driving it deeper and deeper while enjoy every second of his misery. His obvious agony doesnt slow me down as I continue drilling his asshole, laughing and smiling ear to ear as I wreck him so badly he may never shit right again. Youve never seen such a massive strap-on crammed inside such a tight asshole. Its not so tight anymore, I guarantee it! After tearing up his insides with this giant dick I make him lick it, suck it, and smack it all over his pathetic face.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 439.3 MB