Release Year: 2016
Cast: Rockell
Genres: Big Tits, Solo
Video language: English

Rockell used to be a Hooters waitress before she became a model. If she ever wanted to go back to it, she could take her pick of places. A lot of new "breastaurants" have popped up (and out) in recent times. Rockell once talked about working for Hooters for about a year. "I worked at Hooters, and obviously I filled out the requirements very well and the tips were very good," Rockell told us in a scoreland video chat called "Rockin' The House." "I was actually in the restaurant on Christmas Day eating with a friend. I was dressed cute, but my boobs weren't out. I had on a sweater because it was cold. My waitress was a very beautiful Hooters girl and she was like, 'Would you like to work here?' And I was like, 'Oh, why not? Of course.' So she went and got the manager and he hired me on the spot and I was a Hooters girl." Knowing Rockell was a Hooters Girl, our studio did their version of a breasturant waitress. "I actually love cosplay," said Rockell. "I have a naughty maid costume somewhere around the house.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7801kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 908.8 MB