Cast: Sicilia
Genres: Teen, Blonde, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Long Hair, School Girl, High Heels, Stockings, Shaved Pussy, Straight, POV, Oral, Doggystyle, Handjob, Cum In Mouth
Video language: English

Firstly, please accept our warmest Christmas Greetings from Lara and myself! Anyway, my cunning plan worked a dream and the lovely Sicilia re-emerged in her college uniform at which I nearly collapsed in shock! She had her long blonde hair clipped back, a white shirt with blue cardigan draped over her shoulders a tiny pleated skirt, WHITE SOCKS and heels and guess what? I noticed she was wearing a Crucifix, yes my brethren the mark of a good Catholic girl. Unfortunately I accidentally touched it and poor Sicilia look startled as I cried out, "It burrrrnns!" Anyway I soon recovered and plunged my hand into her sodden panties and swollen pussy (As members will have seen in last weeks episode, Sicilia was VERY excited) To be honest Sicilia had the most varied selection of facial expressions of pure lust and mischief I have ever seen in a gir...

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:22
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1548kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 368.8 MB