Release Year: 2014
Studio: Lady-Sonia
Cast: Lady Sonia
Genres: MILF, Big Tits, Fem dom, Masturbation

The young stable boy is still getting used to being locked in the steel chastity cage that I bought especially for him (it''s now part of his working day uniform here) I decide to sit him down so that we can have a little chat about his new girlfriend... I had spent a little time with his pretty new girlfriend the day before and I thought that it would be quite fun to encourage her to “cuckold” him with a couple of my huge black friends (the young stable boy has a quite pathetic little cock...) so I thought that I would tell him in graphic detail just what I have in mind for her starting with my idea to take her to one of the sex parties that I regularly attend which is absolutely packed with huge black studs who love to fuck wives and girlfriends while their partners watch! It would be unkind of me not to invite her as she is quite obviously not getting a lot of pleasure from her inexperienced new boyfriend... And I also think that it would be a very good idea to take him along too so that he is made to watch!

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4839kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 589.6 MB