This kitty cosplayer and I have been flirting for a year online! We originally met through Chastity Mansion while I was in search of a slave. Distance made it difficult to establish a full time power exchange relationship so we vowed to meet at the DomCon convention when we would both be converging on the same dungeon in Los Angeles, California.

We were brought together by a love of leopard print duck tape but she also delights me by bringing a set of the famous bio-reactive robotic cat ears! I used to work in a biofeedback clinic, so using these has been a long-time fantasy of mine!

By monitoring her brain waves, these ears give away the emotions behind even the most intense of poker faces. I can't wait to get her into bondage so I can watch the hidden story of her mental state unfold through the dance of the tell-tale cat ears.

From surprise, worry, fear, arousal and curiosity, these ears tell the story of her inner turmoil during this intense first femdom bondage scene and their first video shoot. The ears work like a rudimentary lie detector - telling me how she is feeling even when she tries to "play it cool."

When she gets used to being bound in layers of duck tape, it is time to add my secret weapon, the Venus 2000 fucking machine to drain her balls dry while she is helpless.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:14
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2693kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 428.1 MB