Release Year: 2016
Studio: Team Skeet
Cast: Joseline Kelly, Gina Valentina, Alexis Rodriquez, Kharlie Stone, Kymberlee Anne, Katalina Mills, Brooke Lynn Santos, Cassidy Banks, Kylie Sinner, Gwen Stark, Rachel Rose, Lilli Dixon, Vera Drake
Genres: 18+ Teens, Gonzo, Orgy, Spring Break

Alexis, Brooke and I were having a little get together party for the 4th of July! Brooke was complaining that she wanted some dick since she just broke up with her boyfriend and was horny as fuck - luckily we saw my neighbor fixing his boat. He came over with his lighter and things heated up pretty quickly between him and Brooke - next thing we know Alexis and her were sucking his cock! Then Brooke sat on his big rod and stretched her tight pussy wide open! Happy 4th!
The girls and I were fooling around at the Laundromat while our clothes got clean! We got naked to wash what we were wearing and messed around a bit. We got dressed and left but when we went back we caught some creep sniffing our panties! He had a camera with pictures and videos of us naked on it - so we stripped him naked and took pics of him! Vera dared us to suck his cock so we did! Cassidy wanted to fuck so we all watched while he pounded her pussy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:56:52
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1812kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 2.5 GB