Release Year: 2010
Video language: English

Fucking machine assfuck and squirt orgasm. Here you can enjoy Trish and myself while being fucked in our asscunts with the fuckingmachine. The cock on it is with about five cm diameter not a real monster, but big enough to fuck our asses in the best possible way. With the fucking machine just feeling like a piece of horny fucking meat, just to be fucked without mercy. Just from time to time a nice idea. Smile. Hard and heavy assfucking with the horny machine. Or it was fun for us? Just take a look at the images and the free video trailer and you got the answer. No doubt. Trich just screamed out her horny passion loud and I got a wonderful squirt orgasm with the cock fucking my asspussy hard and that is something what you could not fake. No chance to play it. Or you got it or not. This is just a little sidekick. Smile. Have fun and enjoy here with us our hard fucked asscunts with the fuckingmachine and take care guys. We just love to entertain you in the best possible way and we love you for being with us. Yours Ina.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:05
Video: 1440x1080, MP4V, 2680kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 169.9 MB